War on The Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

_Firefly_

Original poster
"If I let you in, please don't break anything."

In the far reaches of the icy North, a bloody war between the ancient forces and the world as we know it is on the horizon.

For three long, cold years, Jack August Everhart (Or just Frost, as he is more commonly known) has worked on the greatest ship ever to grace the lilac skies. Despite his status as a powerful demon lord, he holds little interest in the iron crown he bears - to the point where one could even say the devil has gone rogue.

Now, he's searching for a crew: a band of motley players to join him on his quest to conquer the sky, capture new territory and perhaps even spy on the worlds below.

Info:
Greetings, Mortals. Okay, maybe I should just stick to saying "hi"... like a normal human being. In other words, this is hopefully going to be one hell of a crazy fantasy, steampunk (maybe?), action adventure. On your journey, your characters will visit various places aboard an airship comandeered by the man who is technically, supposed to be your king. You'll get captured by pirates, or pirate other ships, fight alongside each other... and maybe even get thrown overboard from time to time.

Most of the RP will take place on board "The Swallow," Jack's steampunk-inspired airship. Magic, neo-victorian weaponry (flintlocks, muskets, etc.) and pretty much all character archetypes are allowed.
This roleplay is mostly freeform, so I'll be setting some events, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Rules:
Nobody is invincible, don't make your character too powerful.
2. Romance is okay, but keep any steaminess to a minimum.
3. Be kind.
4. Character death is possible, but don't try to kill someone's character just because you don't like them/have something against them personally.

5. I'm fairly lenient when it comes to grammar and spelling, but please try your best to write clearly and coherently.
6. No hugely long or ridiculously short blocks of text.
7. Original characters only.
8. Include everyone.
9. Avoid writing typical Mary-Sue type characters.
10. Enjoy!

Character Sheet:
Name/s:
Picture (Optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Abilities/Skills:
Preferred Ship Position: (E.g. engineer, gunner, etc.)
Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.