War of Witches, Vampires, Shape shifters? (Modern/Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwystydWhyspyr88

The Broken Dreamer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
For years, the vampires and shape shifters of the world were once strong and powerful allies, working together to make peace, to make the world safe for 'supernatural' beings like themselves. But, the witches wanted to side with the humans, the ones hunting the vampires and shape shifters.
Angry, the vampires started a war on the witches. And nearly won. But, as the Elder witches realized their numbers were few, they brain washed the shape shifters, changed their history, and forced them into serving witches. Now, with their numbers on their side, the witches pushed forward and forced all vampires into hiding.
As by law, all shape shifters born would have their memories wiped clean, and with all others, forced into serving witches for whatever purpose.
But, even in all the chaos, a small group of vampires, shape shifters, and even witches who came together, questioning their history, their lives. The lucky ones who managed to escape the grasps of the power hungry and fearful. Even with the risk of exposing their true natures to humans, can they still return order to their world?

This is a brief idea of what is going on between the races. All set in modern day times. I have a shape shifter character I would like to use, and am looking for a few others to join if interested, to be a part of the group that unravels the truth, and possibly one or two others. ^.^ Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.