War of The Zect (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
o-o most of my sci fi favorites have Female mains in them >.< though quite a few of them are Anime's

<.< we need more female power in the Sci fi world. Women just have the best combo in looks style and character there. While men are better of in stuff like conan simple rough and ...muscles??

Isn't it supposed to be a male fantasy to have a group of girls surrounding him?

Not every male's. Introverts are a prime example.

Apologizing for how short these are... Yeah, I couldn't think of much. And the pictures are all I could get ATM.

Name: Lucas Wolfe (Or just Wolfe)
Height: 5'8
Specialization: Explosives and Demolition.
Bio: Not really much to say here, he joined Spear Fleet just to help out with whatever he could. He was particular to explosives due to his experiences in demolition, and the potential of diversion and needing the placement and timing. More effort, high rewards, and he was pretty good.
Picture/description: Lucas

Name: Alison Bishop
Height: 5'6
Specialization: Pilot and Air Support (I'm pretty sure extraction and support would be necessary)
Bio: Her past was mainly about fast vehicles, training with various vehicles for reaction and so. Her previous experiences mainly involved quick maneuvering and learning how to escape from chases. She's had experience with flight for quite a bit, and this is why she joined Spear Fleet.
Picture/description: Alison

Reactions: Silvir
And we seem to have another guy....and one more girl!!! XD

Well at least it's not considered much of a harem anymore,eh? *shot* x3

It'll still work! Lucas has a better age, since Trevinth doesn't want it anyway.

Can we stop calling this a harem? This is supposed to be an action sci fi.

It'll still be action. But I want the chance to act like a bunch of girls, too. If you want, I'll stop with the harem. But Lucas still has open flirting grounds.

fine. I suppose a little comic relief is necessary for people to get more interested in this rp. Well, it seems that no one else will be joining the rp so I will set up the IC sometime today.

ok got the IC up. Though it was later than I had hopped. I will put in an actual character post tomorrow.

I'm going to suggest including a link to that on the front page.

I am truly sorry for such a long delay. I was swamped by school and my low grades limited my computer time to the weekends. Which I needed to work on yearbook editing. I will get a legit post up today. I just hope everyone is still interested in playing. If not. I will understand completely.

It's not in me to back out, especially not on Skraps. She's missed enough chances already.

well one is better than none. If the others don't want to participate anymore. I can always make some other characters.

Hmm... More characters...

13670498451896.jpg

Reactions: Haruka
cute but no.

and on a side note: DAMN IT ALL TO HELL. I just freaking deleted the post I was working on for over an hour by accident. Now I have to start from scratch. I wont be able to finish it today it seems.

OK I am now starting from scratch. AGAIN. I will have it finished sometime today. Unless I hit the freaking delete key by mistake again.

O.o i posted here earlier using my phone...why it be gone D=

Anyways. Im in when it gets going ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.