War of the Races OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to introduce my character sometime. I'm sure there will be a break where it might feel right.

Reactions: Archwar
You must wait for the right moment, young grasshopper.

Aaaand now the croc is gonna be pissed.

I don't think 347 is going to survive for very long. Better run, run away!

tumblrm0bhe5w95a1r5ur0ho1500.gif

On the contrary, 347 has a pissed off croc on his side.

I'll reply next.
And I wouldn't worry about the bot. He's nigh indestructible and designed to get hit by tank shells. Crippled and neutered of weapons, but at least physical armor can't experience data corruption.
EMP's are bad for his health though...

Tenax doesn't know that. All he knows is that 347 has been responding like a sentient creature. So, he is going to defend it like he would any other sentient creature getting shafted in a situation.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kazama
Ysir is going to have fun bringing in a live machine!

Well, 347 also just robbed a caravan. Sure he's running for his life, but that's because he just stole something from people. And understandably, those people are kinda miffed at that. Sharda is there for that logic.

Tenax and the orc will likely be butting heads a lot. This will be nice. Differing motives and desires. Fun times.

I like this. :D. I can use my GM powers to test the limits of your characters in certain situations.

And this whole time, even more angry dudes are approaching the city.

Sure is angry up in here.

Sharda certainly has a sort of "Equal opportunity hate" thing with her. Robot or not, a thief's a thief, and Sharda deals with them the only way she does best. The callous disregard of one's origins and life is what allows her to slay her fellow enemies, who may or may not have justification for their actions. It's part of the job after all.

Tenax is much more of the "consciously motivated" mercenary. He is driven by determinations of value. Cargo is just cargo. Protecting a fellow monster from a mob of people, that is good policy for him.

I wonder where Ezio is supposed to come in at. I'll just have him be waiting by the alley exit.

Even if that mob has a good reason to be angry at the monster? Even if it wasn't a robot but a human, I'm pretty sure the reaction would be the same.

Pretty much, just without the whole demon and EMP thing.

God damn, that image came out too big.

He wouldn't be as driven to protect a human. However, he would still prevent them from ripping the thief apart. His is the personal code type of LG. He will follow his convictions without pause, so stealing is still bad, but facilitating murder through inaction is much, much worse.

And yeah, basically look at him as a Sunbro. He does good for the sake of it and will defend his "host" without fear or hesitation. Now, all he needs to do is glow gold and we are all good

Status
Not open for further replies.