War of the Races OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: As of now there will be no more accepting tech characters like Sharda or Hera. Making one will result in a deny.

Hey, you guys started without me...

In that case, I'm going to have him appear when you guys get to Ysir. I've got an idea on how I'm gonna introduce the awkward bot. I'll have to wait till you get to him, but as soon as someone is physically near Ysir's techy cargo, I'll have 347 show up.

And no, he's not the cargo.
Just hurry up and get there.

Name: Kiro Zager

Race: Golden Dragon Zealot

Appearance:
Stands at about 13 feet tall from his head to his feet, from head to tail measures about 42 feet, and wingspan in total is about 30 feet across.
artifact_dragon_by_sandara-d6xqx94.jpg

Personality: Being held to a higher standard as Zealot, Kiro has had to learn to control his emotions and keep a calm demeanor even in rough situations as he can lose control of his elemental powers if he's not focused. While he for the most part keeps a calm and somewhat silent nature, he is still considered young and can be very brash and reckless in his actions and judgmental of other species. Can often be arrogant and stubborn if anyone tries to give him advice.

Description: Kiro is considered a rare breed of Dragon called a Zealot that is not limited to one element and holds no true weakness to elemental attacks. However due to his young age and rebellious behavior he has yet to unlock his true potential and is more vulnerable to physical attacks as his scales have yet to fully harden, even with armor he is still far from protected. He was raised to highly distrust other species and most either hated or feared their kind due to the wars they participated in. While their numbers are low, they are undisturbed for the most part. Although it has been known their kind has had a bounty on them for sometime. Even more so for the Zealots because of their rarity and power.

While he's capable of controlling the elements of Light, Dark, Water, Fire, Wind, Electricity, and Earth. His attacks are significantly weaker then most aged elemental dragons and therefore must counter it by using multiple elements at once which puts more strain on him and can quickly tire him out or cause massive fatigue if he isn't careful. However he has learned a powerful attack in his training which the Dragon Zealots like to call Elemental Burst which allows him to conjure all of his elements for a powerful beam like attack. However it is considered a last resort as it drains all of his power and leaves him too weak to even stand which makes him easy prey.

He likes to travel through the skies and see other lands, but he is often tracked down and brought back by older dragons as it seems he forgets that not everyone in the lands would be welcoming to him. And with the high price of a Zealot there are a few hunters that wouldn't even blink at becoming rich off of his corpse. But being rather young he hears, but never listens and always says it couldn't happen to him. He has never seen true combat, but yearns to see what exciting adventures await these lands.

Reactions: Archwar
Aww isn't that cute, a baby dragon!

Well I wouldn't call him a baby, its a good way to put yourself on his bad side.

A dragon that's smaller than a village is a baby dragon to me. Real dragons are gigantic monstrosities that you can build a city on the scales of without them noticing. Probably just because I've written too many high fantasy things. Imagine what was going through my head when I first played skyrim. I was imagining goliaths with person-long talons, not tiny little scaled moths.

Well it generally depends on the species. Some dragons can be only as big as humans and some as mountains. Its been a while sense I played Skyrim, but I believe they were around the general size of what Wyverns were expected to be, at least from what I can recall in my studies.

Nah. Small dragons always were and always will be babies in my eyes. Not even big enough to have a mountain of treasure. It's just a mound when you're small.

Well as awesome as would be to have a scaled titan I don't think it would be fair to others. Unless it was a clash of titans of course.

Yeah I agree it wouldn't be fair but I'm still gonna refer to him as a baby dragon. If only to piss him off :D

You're defiantly gonna test his patience ain't you?

That's the idea :D

Well you'll get to annoy him soon. Have to find a good way to introduce him in the near future.

Eh just have him walk into the Inn I'm sure it'll work fine.

Right...what could possibly go wrong with that scenario XD

I wouldn't recommend pissing off any dragon! Most are, in fact, around his size just to prevent OP characters. Though, there dragons that can grow quite large.

Yokai said:
"Ah. This must be that rich prick."

Hahaha, why is everyone so mean to quest givers? Poor Ysir, he just wants to move his stuff, man. What did he ever do to you?
I'm starting to notice this trend in fantasy roleplays. Everyone seems to hate quest givers, but they work for them anyway.

I hope you don't speak with your boss that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.