War of the Elements

I wish that Rouge would reply more often.. I'm kinda eager to do the time skip as well, but since we can't finish our fight soon enough, I'm thinking that I'll just edit my post or something and-NO. You are going to be patient and fight!! Woah, calm down man, it's not a big deal.. Not a big deal?! I want to see how this turns out in the end of it all!! No skip. ~sigh~ Fine.. No skip.. Sorry, everyone..!

I'm sorry <:( I would reply more often if I didn't have school, but hopefully this next post will end the battle faster.

It's okay, Rouge. School is more important. No biggie :)

Just so I'll know, has my character been approved :T

Yes, he has :) Forgot to add him to the list, but he is in.

OK! The fights basically over, I think that you could do the time-skip after Rouge's next post~ Whichever way she goes with this, things are pretty much wrapped up.

[Appearance]
white_dragon_with_jewels_by_hardcolico.jpg 610679-1440x900-Konachan.com---97707-blue_eyes-eyepatch-gloves-male-original-phone-short_hair-sw.jpg
Dragon Form Human Form
Role Ice/Water Dragon

Name / Age / Occupation
Vaelyrn - 410 - Retired Guardian, Bounty Hunter.

Dimensions:
With a height of 97 ft and width of 45 ft. (Tail = 40ft, Torso = 35 ft, Neck = 15 ft, Head = 7 ft) Vaelyrn's Wing Span are 80 ft with 15 ft between the two. (P.S. because he's old I have decided to make him big.)

Abilities
Vaelyrn is an ice/water dragon which allows him to manipulate these elements.

Manipulation of Elements:
Water/ Ice

Blood Crystals: The crystals on Vaelyrn's body release a source of magic power that helps protect him, they also help increase his speed and strength. They were bestowed upon him by an ancient magic that they had cast on him three hundred years ago.

Personality Vaelyrn is aloof, prefers to be solitary, tolerant, sarcastic, loyal and wise. He thinks humans are pesky, if they require his aid - they will either have to have a mention from another dragon or do a heck of a lot to prove their worth.

Short Biography
Having been alive for a long time, Vaelyrn had seen and been through a lot of hardships and seen many a fellow dragon fall in his time. However, out of any race that existed among this earth were humans. Wretched creatures always believing that they were superior to every other existence. For a good four hundred years Vaelyrn has walked the earth and only ever seen a small handful of worthy humans. For a while he even served by the humans of the Icelands as their protector. However, the leader that Vaelyrn respected and followed was murdered in a dispute. Those who believed they could take over the throne believed they would have Vaelyrns power with them. But Vaelyrn had no such treaty and thus left to roam freely and has hid among the humans as one of them ever since.

Post when you're ready, guys.
We're only fast-forwarding to about the time everyone would be heading to bed. Say, about ten or so.

Soooo..... Anything will do? even vampires werewolves elves etc.?