War of the Elements

Yeah, go ahead, but first can you let me and Eva finish our duel?~ (half in, half out of char right now)

Hey, I'm fixing the post now. Sorry for the trouble~

((....... Where'd everybody go..? <-<))

((What? Did I miss something important..? -looks around nervously- ... Aw wait, this didn't get cancelled, did it..?))

I'm not sure.. Rouge and me were fighting a while back.. And it's her turn in that.. So would it be hers..?

Right... plus Bean wants to do the timeskip after that... and I really have to go to bed (it's almost midnight here XD )

Interested :T
*twittles his fingers*
May I join?

Not directly up to me, but I think you can..~ Oh, by the way, just to be "that guy" I linked my Theme Music in my signature because I saw you doing it. xDD

Of course you can join, Roku :) Go ahead and post your profile(s) and I'll add them to the character list. You can post whenever. The timeskip will skip to the same night, just a few hours ahead.

(( No, this did not get cancelled. I'm waiting for the fight to finish so we can do the timeskip. ))

[Appearance]

Human Disquise

Role
Dragon

Name / Age / Occupation Rios, 212, Dragon Savior

Dimensions
From head to tail in dragon form: 65 feet long, on hind legs standing 35 feet tall, on all fours he stands 25 feet tall. Tail size is 25 feet, wingspan/length is 45 feet with 4 feet between the two.

Abilities
He can manipulate elements into destructive breaths or improvised attacks. His speed is that of the undescribable. Rios can shift back and forth between his human disquise at will and read minds of lesser beings.

Personality
Not much can be said about Rios. True to his dragon nature he tends to keep to himself, but disposes of the wicked in he world. At times he'll feel the need to rejoice, but will stay hardened at all times. This dragon hold his stature true to his power.

Short Biography
Rios has been known to be the last of his kind ever since his kinlings were slaughtered before him. The last time he'd ever seen a dragon was when he crossed by a corpse that had aged. He hails from the land of Volcan of the Flame dragon species, ranging as their strongest of brotheren. As years past by he learned of both the darkness the world holds and the elements he can use to stop it. Rios traveled from land to land to learn how to use the elements to his will and soon was announced as the Dragon Savior.

1.) I apologize about my absence >.< exams suck (and are still going on for another week xP

2.) If you two (the princess and her guard) just want to do the time skip go ahead (so you don't have to wait for us), sound and I will time skip when we are done with the battle.

3.) is that Skyrim?

Well, then, Kitti :)
If you'd like to go ahead and time skip, you're more than welcome to. If they don't mind time-skipping later, that is.
I will patiently wait like a good Bean :3