War of the Elements

Haha, sorry.
I must've missed it and thank you! I shall read the responses and post and all that. ^^

:O There be dragons in here!?!?! *grins* may I PLEASE join and be a dragon? :3 *crosses all finger and toes for good luck*

O'course you can! :D
I love dragons too *grin*

So, just out of curiosity, will the characters we made ever meet? Like, on a battlefield or a journey from one place to another or something?

I was thinking while they were journey-ing. Unless you want them to meet on a battlefield. Up to you :)

Hrm, i could have my character meet up with yours right away shatteredsound if you want :)

Hmm..~ Perhaps somebody could come to my kingdom to ask for passage through it or something, or we could just meet randomly..~ I'll let you guys decide~ o3o

And, Rouge- That sounds beast~ :D

<STYLE> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </STYLE>Appearance:

feel_the_wind_by_skysealer-d4g3o4s.png
Role Light Dragon

Name / Age / Occupation Eva / 220 / Guardian

Dimentions: Length from head to tail is 60 feet. (head is 3 feet/ neck is 12 feet/ body is 15 feet/ tail is 30 feet) Wingspan of 40 feet total (each wing being 19 feet in length leaving 2 feet between her wings)

Larger shapeshifted form (150%):
Length from head to tail is 90 feet. (head is 4.5 feet/ neck is 18 feet/ body is 22.5 feet/ tail is 45 feet) Wingspan of 60 feet total (each wing being 28.5 feet in length leaving 3 feet between her wings)

Smaller shapeshifed form (50%): Length from head to tail is 30 feet. (head is 1.5 feet/ neck is 6 feet/ body is 7.5 feet/ tail is 15 feet) Wingspan of 20 feet total (each wing being 9.5 feet in length leaving 1 foot between her wings)

Abilities: She has been blessed with the ability to heal and protect others. She can remove any wound from a small cut to a life threatening gash. As for protection she can bend light and create force fields to protect her and others from physical harm.

Burdens: When Eva heals, she removes the wound and places the burden on herself. Yes dragons are tougher than humans, but even removing a life threatening wound from a human threatens her life as well. As for her protective abilities, they are draining to use. It takes a lot of energy to warp light into protective barriers so she uses them sparingly. Lastly, Eva has trouble shape shifting like the rest of her kind. She only has ever been able to reduce or enlarge her physical size slightly for short periods of time.

Personality:Eva is submissive, caring, loving and gentle. She is a lover of life and has a shy carefree personality. However when the need arises she can be very aggressive and protective. Dragons in her eyes are trustworthy but humans must earn this right with her. Humans so far have been unsuccessful in bonding with her because of past relations.

Short Biography: Feathered dragons are quite rare, and her potential abilities as a light dragon have made her even more coveted by greedy collectors. After her hatching her only use had been as a pretty little thing to look at. Master after master would buy and confine her until she was too large to be kept in a cage. Because of her lacking ability to shape shift into a smaller form, she became hard to sell. So one of her masters eventually put her to use in his dragon traveling company, where for a price, people could travel dragon back to other kingdoms. Eva was a popular attraction and quickly she loved her new occupation instead of being cooped up.

Soon Eva discovered one of her powers when she was transporting a royal family member from the Junglands to her birthplace of Solarin. She was attacked by dragons and their riders wanting to kidnap her fare. For a while she was able to out maneuver and fly them with her double pair of wings, but that did not keep them at bay for long. Fire from one of the dragons was about to catch her wing and threaten to hit the passenger when suddenly light divulged around the attack and absorbed the impact before disappearing. Using this, Eva and her passenger were able to make it to Solarin without getting singed by the fireballs. Others from Solarin saw the attack from the sky and rose up with their dragons to meet the threat. However, her body ached and grew tired from the effort of overusing her new found power. So as the attackers were being chased away Eva crashed into the ground. The royal family member was thrown off her back and landed at an awkward angel on his arm snapping the bone. As the man cried out in pain Eva shakily got up and gingerly tried to straighten his arm so that he would not make his wounds worse. As soon as her larger claws carefully grasped his arm it began to glow white. Skin began to quickly heal over and the bone popped back and set into place, it was if he never broke it at all. Eva then cried in pain herself as her arm began to bear the wounds she had removed. The man only left with a few scrapes and bruises from the crash and greatly appreciated Eva’s efforts. Interested in her powers, the royal member from the Junglands soon bought her from the dragons traveling company.

After some much needed rest, Eva was soon taken to the Junglands to practice her powers. There she was relatively free of responsibility and was able to hone her powers. Soon she was able to hold her barriers for longer amounts of time and heal others without hurting herself as much. After a while the royal family gave her small special jobs where her powers came in handy. Most of these tasks were transporting important members to just helping in local hospitals to better acquire her skills. Sadly the family member that she had saved had passed away and the king of the Junglands was sending her to the Iris Valley as a gift to the new king. Slightly annoyed at the change, Eva grudgingly allowed one of the king’s couriers to take her away and be presented to the monarch of Iris.

Ooooh, Rouge, I love you character! :D She sounds beautiful both outside and inside :)

Why thank you Gekko :) Just hope that Eva gets accepted so i can post.

Oh, yes, of course! Eva will be added to the list. I've been very lazy, I'm sorry.

It's fine :) just wanted to make sure I didn't horrible mess up anywhere >.>

Oh, no. It's okay. I'm used to people just posting their character profiles and just jumping into the roleplays

Ummmmm.... Sound? Can you please not control my character and assume that she does nothing while you attack? I will fully admit that your character is stronger then her and would beat her in battle, but please allow my character to actually make a move. Plus even though there are no lights, I did explain in a previous post that she can hear, smell and feel where you are (5 foot tremmor sense) so Eva has the fullest potential to react to your attack. Also just to clear things up I'm going to put up the dimentions of my character because it is not probable that your character would be able to stand on her head when her head is only your torso's length (unless you used you characters power over wind, which I don't remember you specifying in your post). I apologize, but I don't like it when players control other people's characters, please try and post only one turn at a time so that I have the chance to react.

An easy way to remember it: You may propose the hit and what it could do, but the other person decides whether it lands.

Oh, sorry! ^^; I got a little caught up in the battle..~ I just kind of assumed that your character would be still trying to.. Bahh, whatever..~ Sorry about that!~ Oh, and if I typed that I was standing ON your head, I meant to say "in front of". :| My apologies for controlling you!~

I'm sorry for ranting. Too many bad experiences with this sort of thing ^^; didn't mean to go off too much, but just wondering if you're editing your post or I could just work around it.

Nahh, it's fine~ x3 I'll do whatever you prefer; edit my post or just try to work around it?~ I don't mind either way, so it's up to you!~

We're gonna do a time skip to around sunset. Let me know if you were planning something to happen before then, or if you don't want to do a timeskip.