War of the Elements

It is tomorrow. But it won't be up till later. I will have it up probably when I get home. I appreciate the enthusiasm.

I noticed no one posted other than fluffy. I hope everyone's still interested.

No, secluded inklings character is your dad. If you need to, refer back to the character sheets on page one. As they have all the information. You're the fire tribe leaders daughter. And secluded hasn't posted yet, so it's better if you wait. I'm waiting on tracker and secluded, as secluded is the lead for you and dazzle.

hohoho thank you. sorry. it's hard to keep track of everybody since a lot of people are changing their names for the halloween thing >.>

Yeah, I've always hated that Halloween tradition where everyone changes their names. Makes so much confusion and rage. >:[
Hope my post is okay~

Name: Rosalind Reese Fortunata

Nicknames: Rosa, Reese, Fortune, Little Dark Girl.

Tribe: Fire

Appearance:
fire_vampire_by_sakimichan-d4qgfia.jpg

Animal: Wolf

Biography: ...

Personality: Fearless, emotionless, narcissist, fatalistic, and perfectionist who is never satisfied.

@Capricious, hmm. I would like more background info on your character. Also, there is one problem. Your fire wouldn't be able to hurt many people at a young age, as your character wouldn't have much control over it in the first place. Second, all fire tribesmen have a resistance to fire, since your character is young, that fire wouldn't be able to harm others as it isn't as potent as an older person.

@Capricious, hmm. I would like more background info on your character. Also, there is one problem. Your fire wouldn't be able to hurt many people at a young age, as your character wouldn't have much control over it in the first place. Second, all fire tribesmen have a resistance to fire, since your character is young, that fire wouldn't be able to harm others as it isn't as potent as an older person.

I edited the biography, I hope it's good. I suck at writing bios. Dx

Hmm. I hate doing this. But I can't accept a murderous character. Also, how does your character fit in to the plot? By that I mean, how is she connected to the main characters?

Hmm. I hate doing this. But I can't accept a murderous character. Also, how does your character fit in to the plot? By that I mean, how is she connected to the main characters?

I've got no other idea. T_T

Well, Rosalind is a far relative of the fire main character...

Please stem off that. If you need help, pm me please.

Now that everyone's posted, I'm working on the second Post. I need everyone to post a picture of their outfit for the festival (including a mask as it's a masquerade). I like visuals. I'll try and have it up monday cause I'll be gone for the weekend.

[SPOILI]maria-menounos.jpgmask.JPG those are exactly the same mask, just different colors. My character will be wearing the white one. Also, the dress is a bit of an emerald color. This one's mint, I like the style, but i couldn't find one of the color that I really wanted. xD[/SPOILI]