War of the Elements

I now have my char sheets up. Waiting to get home to post pictures. Sorry they're not the best of my work.
[MENTION=2329]Dazzle[/MENTION], [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION], [MENTION=2857]Fluffy[/MENTION], [MENTION=2838]theLogophile[/MENTION], Your last names should correspond with the last names of your tribe leaders. Keep in mind you are their children. Also, I added the average life span. If you don't want to read through my post, it is 150-200 years. Therefore, all characters can look younger than their age. Though, all characters should be at least 20 years younger than the four tribe leaders.

I will try and start on the ic thread today. Hopefully everyone's char sheets will be up by tomorrow.

Name : Freya Maruno
Tribe : Fire
Appearance : ___Red_Blooded_Woman____by_RuxyLittleStrawberry.jpg
Animal : wolf_in_snow_with_green_eyes_by_turkiye2009.jpg pure-white snow-wolf with green eyes
Short Bio : First-born daughter (is this okay, please tell me if this is okay, maybe he had other kids before but all of them were boys. HUZZAH!) of Demitri Maruno. Highly-skilled in combat and adept with controlling her fire. She never knew her mother, never cared much for it either. She was "raised" solely by Demitri so she takes after her father a lot. She was born before Demitri kicked out the Fire Tribe Leader therefore she grew up being able get whatever the hell she wanted. But Demitri raised her with an iron fist (although he can't say no to her). She was well-guarded and well taken care of as a kid so she always tried to run away from her guards and whatnot.

Personality : temperamental and a bit reckless. attitude follows after her father. smart, witty, and will use/play with people's emotions to get what she wants. However, she is also loyal and overprotective. Once her tribe or tribesmen are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them or exact revenge. She doesn't care much for formalities, just like her father. Often breaks the rules and starts a lot of trouble when bored.

Roger that, D'evil. Hope he's looking okay so far. :3 I'll finish very soon now that my leader's up. Yay.

[MENTION=2857]Fluffy[/MENTION], your adopted ..... my characters white :o

[MENTION=2088]D'evil[/MENTION]: The character is edited. Sorry for the mess up, I had no ruler to go off of so I improvised. :3

Alerenia "Ren"

art16404widea.jpg

Tribe : Air

Appearance : Standing at 5'5, she's slim, rather masculine for a female, and beautiful.

Animal : She turns into a vulture, brown colored fur, and a shiny beak. With eyes of courage and the call of a warrior.

Short Bio : As the daughter of the air leader, she was taught the ways of combat, learning how to use various weapons as well as hand to hand combat. Her favorite, being the recurve or the long bow, she mastered within years; hunting and doing target practice nearly everyday. Because of her royalty, she is supplied with nice weaponry and excellent arrows to pierce through nearly everything. Her bow and arrows are crafted better than any other in the kingdom due to both her skill and her royalty. Aside from this, she was brought up well, not having much problems in her life, other than being more towards combat than actual family. Her parents are rather lenient towards her and let her be about on her own, knowing from her lessons she's able to defend herself well. Ren is used as a very fine scout and an excellent marksman.

Personality : Warm-spirited, kind, fearless, lionhearted, determined, ambitious, courageous.​

[MENTION=2329]Dazzle[/MENTION], your last name is dependant on your leaders last name. So whatever inklings characters last name will be your characters last name. Also, the animal is what animal you shift into. So, your animal will have to be an avian creature (bird)

Oooooh. Right, right, right. And the name in the quotes is just her alias, not her last name.

That's fine. But just be sure to add the last name when secluded inkling puts hers up.

[MENTION=2329]Dazzle[/MENTION], controlled transformation is reserved only to the tribes leaders. You have to actually fully transform into an animal. I like your description and idea. But the people are shapeshifters. Even though tribe leaders can control transformation, they are still limited to how much and how far.
[MENTION=2188]Secluded Inkling[/MENTION], I'm starting on the ic thread. Once your finished, I'll post it up.

To all, all transformations will be the size of a horse. Tribe leaders will be the size of a school bus (not the short one, the long one).

Thank you for your patience. I hope to start soon. ^^

Working on the ic thread. I'll try and have it up by tonight. I wont be able to post Saturday and Sunday. So, I'm hoping we could stick to two introductory paragraphs. Plan is, one day to day, the second during the peace. Third when I get back. Pm me [MENTION=2188]Secluded Inkling[/MENTION], to discus details.

that is HUUUUUGE. i was thinking like... u now. real sized fox or something. HEY YO DID MAH DADDEH ALREADY POST HIS SHTUFFS?

[MENTION=2838]theLogophile[/MENTION], yes if you read up some, inkling said she edited all her stuff.

yes, sorry, lol. updated my cs already :)

I'm sorry guys for the long wait. I will have the ic thread up by tomorrow. I hope it's ok.