War For The North {In Character}

Status
Not open for further replies.
[spacer]"Oh child, how I love you so." Her father mused as he sroked his chin. "You may kill his family, exlcuding Bjarke's side, and us two. I wan everybody killed. I want the queen killed, then I want you in Hemlock. Kill my brother's wife, inform me of their military status, then I want Bjarke to lead an army against him.[/spacer]

(Wow this roleplay really is becoming game of thrones c;).

"Hmm why don't i start with dear ole grandma afterall didn't you say she was the one keeping you from becoming king of this place? plus she's old and needs to past now anyways" she paused for a moment, she had to admit she felt quite reluctant on going on to a family killing spree seems like the attack on her father hurt her confidence a bit.

Bjarke heard his cousins conversing on the other side of the door and grew weary of torturing the Elven bitch. He was most angry with his cousin for sitting there and letting her stab him, but was suspicious when he was ordered to kill her quickly. He did feel like killing her but thought it strange that his cousin would want the bitch dead before she revealed anything truly useful in finding her hirer. He walked to the door of the room and opened it stepping onto the other side. He looked his Cousins in the eyes and heard their talk of parricide and grew more suspicious, while he appreciated his cousins lust for battle she did not know the extent of the situation. He knew he would be tasked to lead the army against the king, but he felt as though Polin was far too intoxicated by rage. To kill a mans family, the wife and all, seemed too much. He did not dare question him but felt that he should further interrogate the bitch, to be sure she wasnt deceiving him.

"Cousin, she mentions Roberts name but she doesnt say much else, I do not doubt she was sent to kill you but could it be possible the elves sent her with intention to pit you against Robert?"

Bjarke was not easily swayed from battle but killing his family seemed excessive, while he knew the queen was an insane bitch he didnt recall Robert being too terrible.

"I just wish us caution before we go killing our bloodline, over the words of an elven assassin."

"Er... Aye, Sir. I'll do my best." Kascarde replied after the king told off Kristoff. "So long as I get my earn of coin." He muttered in a dejected tone, crossing his arms. He found the whole predicament a bit messy, but that wouldn't inspire him to tear up their contract, no, not while it was still in motion.

The knight Kascarde had gotten acquainted with leaned and looked toward King Richard. "Mn... Something about this doesn't make sense."

Kascarde turned his attention to the knight. "Yea? Care to tell aught of it, Knight? I haven't been up to date upon anything political." He positions himself to stand upright with his two handed sword.

"Perhaps later." The knight walked off to speak with his commander.

"Hmm?... What's going on?" Kascarde thought to himself for a while, but quickly diverted his eyes waiting for the Elves to let their group through.

[spacer]Salem rolled his eyes and scoffed at his hulking cousin. "Why is the whore still alive?" He said in an almost bored tone. "I want her dead now. I care not for what she knows. It has been enough time, I want my crown." He shook his head and found a humor in this whole situation. "As long as you don't melt it in a pot and pour it on my head, my savage of a cousin." [/spacer]
[spacer]Rolling on the heels of his feet Salem turned his back the the Bear and looked towards the hall. "I am going to my chambers. It is about time I sleep."[/spacer]

[spacer]As the royal party made it's way down the pathway they found themselfs at a really run down, dank part of the town. "This must be the reffugee side of the city." Robert muttered to himself. 'Kascarde." He looked over his shoulder and whispered. "I will pay you extra if you guard my chamber tonight."[/spacer]

"Fine, we will give you a crown." Bjarke said with a smile patting his cousin on the arm, "Go and sleep, I'll silence the bitch for good. Do consult a healer about your wounds frequently dear cousin, I would be most disturbed to hear you had been killed by the festering of a cut. I'll issue some guards to your door soon."

Bjarke looked to his second cousin and grabbed her shoulder, he smiled and then looked her in the eyes.

"You're going to kill your grandmother, tonight. Take some of the men loyal to your father in case, and kill anyone loyal to your grandmother. We will be putting a crown on Salem's head be it by force or by treason. Rally four men to guard your father's chamber, and then have the rest kill off those who would challenge him. I will handle the elven bitch then guard your fathers chambers with the rest."

Bjarke walked into the room where the elven bitch sat, he grabbed the knife off the table with his right hand then grabbed the Elf's head with his left. He plunged the knife deep into her temple and twisted it, her eyes rolled up and her mouth hung loose as a strange sound gurgled from her. Bjarke wiped the knife off on her shirt then set it in his belt. He ordered the men in the room with him to dispose of the body, it would certainly be a fiasco getting rid of all the cut up bits. He left the room and moved quickly to Salem's chambers, the guards already stationed there. He looked them all over, each stood stock still with their eyes hardly moving unless motion came out of the corner of their eyes. Bjarke smiled then entered the chamber knowing the plans were set afoot.

Kascarde wasn't really paying attention since he was looking around. However he did catch Richard's question mid sentence. "Mnn?" He chuckles after gathering what he heard. "Heh, very well. I'll make sure no thieves or worse get in..." Kascarde generally wondered why the king chose him to watch his room. By what Kascarde knew, he was just the average mercenary. Though, It would make sense for Richard to choose him if he didn't trust some of his own men... "I shall require a lantern during then, sire, to... er... write down my thoughts, if you will it."

[spacer]Richard listened to his request, and nodded. He rested his hand on his sword's pommel as they walked. After a few minutes they came to a large, run down tavern. Richard stood in front of the building and scratched the stubble on his chin.[/spacer]
[spacer]"This is where you, and your most trusted will be staying." One of the Elven men said. The Elf's long blond hair was tied up into a pony tail and slun over his shoulder. His name was T'ailo, meaning "Of The Sun".[/spacer]
[spacer]"Well, it would seem we have a place to stay. A tavern. I want all my men to dine and drink, put it on the royal tab."[/spacer]

Status
Not open for further replies.