War For The North {In Character}

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is no Lord Bjarke here," Bjarke shouted over his shoulder towards the door, he groaned and sat up in his chair. He held no nobility other than his relation to Polin.

"I am called Bjarke, The Brown Bear." He looked back and spotted the woman, she seemed young but possessed a ravishing figure. Her dress seemed to cling to her as though it were man in bed with her. He stood from his seat and steadied himself, putting off any idea of letting her see his drunken stupor.

"How might I help a fair creature like yourself?" He said bowing slightly his hand on the table keeping him from toppling over.

And now Florina was much more suspicious she raised an eyebrow at the woman she began walking in circles around her "Dear cousin do you know this woman? i'm sorry but i'm not going to allow a stranger like you to simply give my cousin a message no matter how beautiful you are not risking my cousin getting killed ya know" she said a sly smirk forming on her lips as she moved further back and rested her hand on her crossbow "Bjarke don't even think about allowing this woman to give a 'message'" she said coldly.

"Calm yourself Florina," Bjarke said walking forward, he stood 4 feet away from the woman just for safety, "I'm sure whatever message she carries from my cousin in Hemlock may in fact be one of thanks, or perhaps one of the more conjugal kind."

The yung woman smiled lightly. She blinked, and with a gasp of wind pushing past her, and a blinding white light, she was dressed in some sort of an all black, full body wrapping that cut off up at her eyes. Her pointed, elven ears were visable as her red hair was flowing behind her. In her hand was two twin scimitar swords.
"Your cousin wants me to bid you fairwell for him." She chuckled. "Your life was only worth two hundred coins!" She jumped from her spot, raising both swords over her head.

Bjarke ducked easily as the girl drew her sword and raised them above her head, a foolish attack method that an elf would no doubt use. He rolled to Florina's side and wobbled a bit as he stood. He pulled his axes from his beltline and prepared for a fight.

"Even drunk an elf cannot kill me!" He shouted to his cousin who sat still at the table, "And yet we worry they will be a threat, if they send such petty assassins I should practically fight with my fork in hand."

He laughed loudly and swung at the elven whore who dared attack him in his cousins throne room. He swung his right arm so that it fell across the girl from right to left, it was a powerful but guided attack.

Without a moment to spare Florina unsheathed her sword and crossbow running towards the woman ready to slice her head off in a moments notice "Two hundred coins? pathetic you must be a poor peasant then i could do a far better assassination under a hundred coins dear" she said coldly smiling almost maliciously at what she said.

She seemed to have ignored the bear. She slid under his attack and jumped onto the table. She looked down upon Salem and winked her left eye at him. She twisted her swords in her hands, and shoved them downwards. Shey dug deep into her shoulders. She pulled them out, blood starting to spray. She went to finish him off, but Ser Rouce's hammer hit into her side, and sent her into the wall with a forceful impact.

Bjarke watched in horror as he saw his cousin receive two blades into his chest through his shoulders, he sprinted forward and watched as the hunter knocked the woman into the wall. He readied his axes and set his grip towards the edge of the handles, he launched them at the woman, one landing in her leg, the other in her shoulder, neither deep enough to kill. But she certainly would be immobilized.. He ran to his cousins side and covered the wounds with his hands, he shouted to a nearby servant.

"Find a healer boy! Or it will be you who dies next after this Elven bitch" He growled at the boy as he clutched his cousins wounds.

Salem looked up at his cousin through highly blurry eyes. Everything was spinning. The wounds weren't fatal, but if left untreated, he wouldn't last very long. "J-just rub some dirt on it." Salem said, quietly. "We know it takes more effort to kill a Polin. It's i-in our blood. Work had spread to me that my brother w-was making a peace treatyy with the elves..R-remember what she said before she attacked.."

Florina to say the least had really conflicting emotions from confused, to angry to sad to shocked before she literally slapped herself back to reality "This... ermu" she stumbled on her words while a death of another never bothered her not anymore but seeing her father get attacked like that really pulled some strings not in the right way "Cousin in Hemlock?..... who the hell would that be and i would like to have his fucking head on a silver platter".

Bjarke smiled and let out a small chuckle.

"I will find out what the elven whores deal was," He looked towards one of the guards, "I want you to put that bitch in a cell, two guards inside two guards outside! I want her watched until I can torture that bitch."

He had venom in his voice, no one dared harm his family. He heard rapid footsteps and watched as a healer walked in, He waved him over and stepped back from the wound. He looked at the Elf on the ground, she was conscious but not by much. He motioned for the guards to come to his side as he approached her. He knelt beside her and grabbed the axe that had landed in her leg and turned the blade, spreading the wound.

"Guards, grab her and help me take her somewhere private." He said standing and yanking his axe out, "I want her to be alive for as long as possible, she will tell me exactly what pact my dear cousin has made with the pointy eared berry munchers."

He watched as they carted the she-elf away, he walked back to his cousins' side and looked at him.

"You will pull through, with some bed rest no doubt. I'm going to go find out who this assassin works for, and why she mentions your brother. I promise if Robert has something to do with this I will lead a campaign against him."

Her hand was engulfed by Salem's bigger hands. His strength supported her feeble strength, making the sword much lighter. She looked at the blade, which reflected her reflection. Her eyes stared right back into her's. The woman smiled slightly. Her brow raised looking back at him. "A sword is for sparring, am I wrong?" She questioned the man. She gripped onto the grip of the sword when he spoke about not being around. Her eyes narrowed on the reflection of Salem behind her. Gwendolyn was a dependent woman, she was like most women in her age, dependent on their husband's. "I don't believe there will be a time when you and I will part." Her voice was soft and timid.

The blacksmith turned his back to her and looked outside of his shop, the rain was still coming downn hhard. He could hear the pit pats of the rain on the roof f his stable shop. Salem King always loved the rain. Normally helped him sleep at night. It was also a good thing when it came to forging sword, the pit pat is a great ryth to match up with. "And if you are sent on a galley up North, while I stay here to forge weapons for the king and his men?" King sttretched. A younger slave boy, around the age 15, came past the shop. "Prince Salem Polin was attacked by an Elven assasin! War is being declaired!"

The Elven assasin laughed in Bjarke's face. "I'd rather be fucked by a limp dick cave troll than answer any of your questions." She spat at his foot. She laughed and her body shook, trembling in pain, rather than fear. "That was a deent hit by the spoilt brat with the hammer."

"Quite whore," Bjarke said following the guards down the halls to a secluded room with a chair in it that had restraints and a fireplace. The guards slammed her down into the chair and restrained her, strapped her down. Bjarke pulled one of his axes from his belt and raked it across the top of her forearm, slicing the skin and drawing blood.

"Now while I cant promise you the limp dick of a cave troll venturing into your elven caverns," He said walking to the fire and grabbing a fire poker, he stuck it in the coals and let it sit for some time. He pulled it out when it was red hot and touched it to the elf's left cheek, he let it sit and watched as she squirmed.

"I can promise you something else," He said with a vicious tone, "You dared to harm my cousin, and say it was at the hands of Robert. What pact has he made with you knife eared cunts?"

The sound of soft tapping against the roof of the blacksmiths keep caught her attention. She looked up slowly at the ceiling as the tapping started to get louder. Soon she heard the sound of rain pelting the blacksmith keeps and the ground. She suddenly felt Salem release her from his soft grip. She turned around with the sword in her hands. She watched as the man looked out at the rain. The weather became much more eerie. The bright sunny became dark, the sun was covered with dark clouds that shed rain. Her steel-grey eyes stared outside, watching people run back into shelter of small pubs and tents where they sold their produce. She frowned when he spoke about leaving once again. Gwendolyn rubbed her arm with an uncomfortable look on her face. The expression was her reaction to when he spoke about leaving her. "I will not be in the North. War or no war, I shall not go back to the North. Anyway what elf is going to disrupt the peace?" She scoffed. Only moments after she spoke a young boy came running in front of the door of the blacksmiths keep. Her eyes focused on the boy. His voice was urgent and quick, but Gwendolyn heard the sentence clear. Her nails dug into her arm, she felt the nails digging into her soft skin.

"I have spoken too soon." She mumbled to herself. The heaving slave boy quickly ran off to spread the news. She dropped the sword on the table. She placed her hand over her forehead, annoyed. She sat herself down on a chair arching her body into a bridge. She looked down at the floor, her blonde hair fell to the side of her head tickling her cheeks. The anxiety slowly began to manifest inside her, being sent to the North was terrible. The food was scarce due to the soldiers taking crops and produce to feed themselves and the clothes she had was enough to survive the South's lenient Winters. Her fingers ran through her blonde hair. The nails on her fingers grazed upon her scalp She shot her head up looking at Salem. An unsettling feeling stirred within her. The Gods damned her, she believed. "The Gods are going to punish us with a war." She told her husband in an eerie tone, her voice haunting.

, gold
8YsQ07Y.gif

Kristoff still grieving the lost of his dear father, dropped off the boat. Kristoff couldn't believe those creatures who think they're so better then humans, kill the greatest man that ever lived. "You heard your King men! Don't leave unless you need to. If you do have to leave I want three men together at all times...no exceptions! Kascarde Da'Sionne you make sure these men are not harmed!" Kristoff being the new leader of the Royal Crew walked with the King. When The King and Kristoff were confronted by three elven soldiers. "Listen you pointy eared bastards! This is the King of Hemlock let him through now!" Kristoff ready his double swords in case those elves tried something stupid.

, purple
ZLVrs1Q.gif

Trinita ran around Hemlock, looking for the King and her brother and father. Once she made it to the castle Trinita went around asking men and women for her father and brother. No one knew where they were, Trinita grew in rage. Luckily she found the King's advisor Rolin Scowl. "Rolin! Where in Hell is my brother and father!?" Trinita grabbed him by his collar, not letting go until he told her where they were. "I will not take no for an answer! Tell me the truth or else!" To tell you the truth Trinita couldn't really do anything to Rolin, without the King's permission; but she could still threaten him into telling her what she wanted to here.

Last edited:
King Robert turned around to Kristoff and grasped him by his shoulders and looked the youngster deep in the eyes. "I should make you stay with the ship." He growled. "I am not allowing you to blow this peace treaty trip because your father was killed by elves. It musn't have been them. Otherwise, we would have been attacked by now. Do NOT, and I repeat, NOT ruin this."

The blacksmith shook his head and gathered up all the long swords and put them on the table closest to the exit for soldiers to take as they please. "Believe me." Salem shook his head. "War will not reach us. You will not have to flee to the north. When the attack bells start ringing, then you can run. But remember, my dearest, I will always come back for you." He smiled. Salem walked to one of the stalls and pulled a sword in a brown scabbard and attatched it to his belt. He felt bad, telling his wife there will be no war to worry about, yet he is wearing a sword on his hip simply for protection. It felt like a bold faced lie to him, and made it worse that he was married to her. She could be the one to bear his children, and he was hiding the truth from her.

The asassin seemed to have been able to take a lot of pain. More pain than most of the Elves in the country. She laughed at every attempt to make her talk, but did say "His head is worth quite a bit."

Bjarke grew angry and walked over to the elf a blacksmiths clamp in his hand, he slapped her with it, then propped open her mouth and removed a tooth from the front. He threw it into the fire then went towards her hands. He had been tasked with torture before, and being the killer that he was it came naturally to him on how to hurt people. He slowly began extracting her fingernails, first the left hand then the right. He had a stone cold expression on his face, niether pleasure nor reluctance. He put the clamps back in the fire and grabbed a knife off the table, he grabbed the last joint of her right index finger and made small incisions around the joint. He then began sawing away at the joint, eventually making it to bone, and when he reached bone he did not stop, he slowed down and took his time. After the first bit was cut off he proceeded to repeat the process several times on each hand, cauterizing each nub as he went along. When he ran out of fingers to cut on that hand he looked down at his work. A charred and disfigured nub. He let out a small chuckle then brought down the knife into the middle of the hand pinning it to the thick wooden chair she rested in.

"Now, you dont have to talk." He said going over to the fire place and grabbing the clamps, "I'm content to cut you up more and more, hell I almost enjoy this. But if you really want me to keep going I suppose I can. Next is the other hand, then i'll send for a cauldron of molten iron, and well cut your feet off at the ankle. The iron'll keep you from bleeding, and itll make it funny to see you try and stand. Then we'll move to the arms, cauterize them, and keep moving up, and after that who knows, maybe we stick some things in your elven rose. Perhaps a circle of thorns? Clever is it not?"

He crossed his arms and waited for her response, he figured she'd be one to take more time than the rest. Most likely she'd give in when it came to the destruction of her woman hood. He didnt care one way or the other, either he tortured her and she talked. Or she didnt talk and he tortured her till she was just a disfigured head.

Prince Polin was up and walking, supported by the table of course. The world was spinning around him, half from the pain and half from the alcohal he had consumed. The assasin was not meant to turn on him. That was not in the contract. He took a sip of his wine, then stumbled his way to the torture room.
"Bjarke!" He called out, banging drunkenly on the large door. "Bjarke you brute! Save the torture for my brother. He will need it all. I am not certian if he is behind this attack, but I promise you, his name was mentioned. I want him dead, his head on a spike, and his crown on my head. I want his sick wife to be slaughtered, roasted, then fed to the orphans making them think it is horse meat. Cut up the Elf bitch and make whore meat, then feed it to the sex offenders in the dungeons."

Florina for the most part was moderately confused by what the fuck just happened to her father so just stood guard around him not really saying a word.

"Oh father please give me the honor to murder his wife and entire family their certainly going to pay for what they did to you and i wouldn't mind some assisstance either" she said a small smile forming on her lips "It would be about time for you to become king father".

Status
Not open for further replies.