1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Wanting to try something new

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by el11korea, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to try doing a roleplay involving madmen/ violence/ murder. Just a whole bunch of crazy thrown into a roleplay.

I am looking for a guy x guy and a person who is willing to be the dominant or switch back and forth with me. We could work out a plot together that would interest both of us. There will be sexy times involved.

One condition. I am looking for someone who wants to enjoy roleplaying and have fun.

2. *whispers* I really want to try this guys and gals .... really badly... :,l

3. I have some ideas, but I dunno... should we really start yet another rp? xD Is this healthy? xD

4. I just want some slow developing violence romance going on XD. Shoot me your ideas over message. One more couldn't hurt, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.