INTEREST CHECK Wanting to see if anyone's interested to rp this particular plot :D

Well, you haven't watched anime in a long time, so I understand c:

xDDD i love how you understand.

The last anime i attempted to watch was 3 episodes of Zetsubo-sensei months ago. And basically, there is no plot and ...so yeah. xDDDDDD

I totally love your gif! Evangelion? It looks like Evangelion. But it also does not look like Evangelion.

...see, this is how un-anime-ed I am. xDDDDD

Lol it was a compliment SAO is a virtual reality MMORPG anime that the creator made it so that everyone that logged into it was trapped inside until they beat the game, if they die in the game they die in real life

that sounds interesting. But...no Hidden isn't SAO. because it's not online. It's an Online game that is done in RL. :P

But yeah, thanks for clearing that up. haha Sounds similar, yeah. :D

And I'm totally beat. Setting up the sign ups tomorrow. It's 4.20am and I'm starting to see double. world creation is harder than I thought. But I'll have the OOC link here tomorrow promise.

Thanks for all the support guys. And if you can spread the word to anyone interested, feel free to do so. :)

Temper out!

Yep it's definitely Evangelion :3

ohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawdohgawd. . . oh gawd!

[rainbow]I LOVE EVANGELION![/rainbow]

sorry, moment of spazz. and your avatar looks oddly familiar. :P Looks like Spanner...

I shouldn't be doing this. I should work on the ooc page. sorry. XP

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: senpai
Seems like you have a great starting point. You just have to figure out what the environment is going to be really. What stands in their way? It does seem interesting. You are going to have to get fairly specific with it as well. Because with situations like this you're going to have a lot of groups and individuals all kind of spread out all over the place I imagine. You wont see more of them in the same 'scene' until closer to finish line.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Thanks for the concern, but I've got it down. @Lorchenne a good friend of mine, is co-mod-ing this with me. And between her and me, we've done an all nighter just doing what you suggested. In fact, we're nearly done and gonna post the sign ups in a few hours.

The gist I wrote was simply just an overview because I had to change a few things from the original world--seeing as I took this from my own fiction. But hahaha, really I do appreciate what your input. :D

Good news guys! @Lorchenne and I have finally finalized EVERYTHING. And I'm in the process now of creating the OOC sign up page! If you can wait a few minutes, I'll encode everything in and you'll have the link up and ready. :)
-Temper

REJOICE! For your patience has been awarded! :D I bring you Hidden's Sign up Page!

Hidden Sign up
or if that doesn't work,
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/hidden-signups-are-open.40135/

Feel free to use this NEW thread for questions and discussion for Hidden. :) @Lorchenne and I; @temper_tantrum are co-mods for this particular RP. Feel free to throw the question at either her or me. :D

I would need an even number for the RP, so if possible, bring in people who are interested too. :D

Have fun! :D

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Oh trahahahaha, Mie. HA HA HA.

you think your really FUNNY, don't you.

I didn't watch the anime yet (well, only one episode) but I did watch the movie; 3.0 you can (not) redo :3. Kaworu <3

And I actually don't know :P I just found it online and thought he was cute so I put him as my avatar.

senpai, LOL you. I love Evangelion. I only watched the movie (because it was most accessible LOL) and then read the manga. but it wasn't the robot au. it was sort of fantasy au. but it was just as fun! :DDDDD

...and LOLOLOLOLOLOL true fact that. art is oddly familiar though. BTW! SIGN UPS ARE UP. ...lol, pun not intended. :DDDDDDDD

Ooh, which manga was it? o: