Wanting to rp.

Yeah I've never done a "hard" RP like this before but I think it could be really awesome.

Ok, well if you want I can simply come up with a new idea, I'm chalk full of 'em.
Like for instance this one:

Forget what you make think you know about vampire ledgens.

Dracula wasn't the first vampire ever created it was Cornelius Vondrack. He was a very great and powerful worrior. Rumors were going around that some people were going to over throw him and take what he had accomplished. Two nights before he was going to war to claim another strip of land, his brother betrayed him. It was he who was going to over throw him. His brother snuck into his forest and stabbed in while he was sleeping, fatally wounding him. He vowed to get revenge on him, so as he laid dying, he sold his soul to the devil. Begging him to help in his vengence. So the devil turned him into what they call a vampire. Along with talismens, that would increase his power. And so he defeated his brother.

That was centuries ago. Cornelius had made others like him and even made what people would call a civilization. But centuries of ruling over it all, made him disgusted and he went into a deep sleep, centuries of sleep. While he slept, human priests hid the talismens, so that they could never be used again. Now after 3,000 years of sleeping, Cornelius is awake, still disguested with the world. He is now on a quest to find the talismens and destroy everything. Now it's up to four unlikey heroes. A vampire, a dhampir, and two vampire slayers to stop him and destroy him. And also get the talismens before he does and destroy them.

I like it. BUt yeah we can keep exploring too. I like that idea too lol XD.

I really liked that idea, but on the another site that I did it, it didn't get very far and it died. I think we should do this idea. But of course I call dibs on the vampire. xD

Okay :). What's a dhampir? So we would each control two characters right?

Yes we would and a Dhamphir is another word for half vampire. xD

Oh sweeeeet. I thought I had heard that before hehe. Okay. Some days I can post alot in one day, but I can almost always do 1 or 2 posts a day. that okay?

I got that word for the anime Vampire Hunter D. Yes that is perfectly fine with me. Some days I post one or two paragraphs and other days I can post what you call a novel xD It is just depends on how busy I am and how I am feeling.

I've been meaning to see that. I watch a good amount of anime. Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate were sweet :). And gotcha, same here.

I hope that is ok with you. I mean the way I post xD

Yeah my posting length depends upon what's going on in the story and what needs to be said.

Same here as well, so do you want me to put up the OOC or do we need to discuss some more?

ok, I'll get every thing up soon and put the link here. Oh and a question, are you playing the half vampire then?

ok, if you don't want to play the half vampy I can, but it doesn't matter to me.

They're weaker but they don't have to protect themselves (are fully functional) in sunlight and crosses and holy water don't affect them right?

You've pretty much covered it. But with this rp, they can have special powers. Because my vampire is special, not doesn't sparkle....I'll explain in the OOC