Wanting a long term roleplay!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bcwhynot

Hi everyone! I feel like I might be posting one too many threads, but this should be the last one I will post for a while!

I have a couple of plots and a couple of pairings that I've been wanting to do lately, so I'll post them right before I talk about some of my "expectations" or whatever you'd like to call them.

Expectations:

• I would like if my partner can get at least two- three replies a day, and if you can't it's totally fine!! I know we all have lives and we're not always going to be able to be online, but if it's a type of thing where you can't post for a long period of time, please let me know.

• I really don't like to expect for my partners to write so much if they really can't write that much, but I would prefer if you can write at least two to five paragraphs at a time. And no, I don't mean huge and long paragraphs, just decent sized paragraphs. And if you can only write one small paragraph, that's totally fine as well. Quantity over quality, right?

• I only write in third person, as first person makes me feel uncomfortable in a way.

• I would like to have an out of character conversation so we can talk about the roleplay as we go along if we need to.

• I only roleplay through private message!! But we have to follow the rules and whatnot.

• I don't mind any smut scenes, as long as you're 18 and older and as long as there's more plot over smut and as long as we build up to that scene.

Finally out of the way with all that stuff that nobody really cares about.

Now onto the plots and pairings!!

Pairings:
Hard to get x Player
Shy x Seductive
Out of the closet x In the closet
Teacher x Student
Celebrity x Normal person
Popular x Shy
Childhood friends

Plots:
YC always thought that they were normal. They struggled through highschool, worried about college and despaired over crushes. Everything changed when they were kidnapped by MC, a skilled spy and assassin. MC takes YC to a secret agency where YC learns that they have extremely powerful abilities that, unbeknownst to them, the agency wants to use to take over the world. Faced with the danger of self-destruction, YC agrees to work with and train with MC, both in fighting and in learning to control their powers.

Muse A falls in love with Muse B and has been in love with them for a while now. Muse B is one of the most popular kids in school, while Muse A is just one of those kids who doesn't stick out that much, but it doesn't mean they're not well known. Muse A is also pretty shy and doesn't talk much unless it's to their friends. Muse B comes to recognize Muse A's feelings and they decide to finally talk to them. They immediately hit it off, or at least that's what Muse A thought. Turns out that Muse B is basically one of the biggest douches in the school. Muse B was given a bet by their friends to try and take away Muse A's "innocence" but as the bet is going on for a long while, Muse B starts to slowly fall in love with Muse A as well and right when things are going perfect, Muse A hears about the bet by jealous people and is absolutely heartbroken. What will happen between the two?

Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since they could ever remember. They had always joked around about getting married and it was a joke that had went on for a while until they were a bit older. Muse B ended up realizing that they were in love with Muse A, after they matured more and got more older. After a couple of years when the two were already high schoolers (or in college together, whatever you prefer) Muse A got into a relationship that seemed to be going well and they would always tell Muse B everything about their relationship, or at least that's what Muse B thought. What Muse B didn't know, is that behind closed doors, Muse A's partner was abusive and treated them horribly, but Muse A never wanted to say anything about it until Muse B saw a bruise on Muse A and questioned them about it. Muse A didn't want to leave their partner because they convinced themselves that they were in love with them. Muse B try's to separate them, but nothing seems to work. Finally, Muse B figures out that the only way to get Muse A out of their toxic relationship is to try and get Muse A to fall in love with Muse B. Will Muse B's attempts work out at the end? And if they do, will they have a happily ever after or will it just cause problems?

Muse A believes that relationships should be nothing more than sex and fun while Muse B is a hopeless romantic who yearns for love. The two meet at a party and there’s just something about Muse A’s apathetic attitude and realism that draws Muse B in. Like a drug, Muse B is soon hooked and starts falling harder than they expected. But, these feelings are not exactly returned on Muse A’s end. Despite, the fact Muse A wants to reciprocate those feelings – they don’t want to get hurt. So in turn Muse A pushes Muse B away. A few weeks later, Muse A and B run into each other and Muse B is in a new relationship. Muse A realizes that they’re jealous and never want to see Muse B with anyone else. But, have they lost their chance now?

If you have any plots or pairings that you might have to try, or any ideas at all, feel free to let me know. I don't mind doing two different Roleplays with one person either. PM me for more details!:)

I am totally interested in #2. I would love to see how that would develop.

I'm interested in plot 1 and 3 and pairings Shy x seductive and teacher x student :)

Plot 2 sounds cool, and I like the Shy x Seductive pairing. If you're still open for it I would be really happy!

I'm interested in "Muse A falls in love with Muse B and has been in love with them for a while now. Muse B is one of the most popular kids in school, while Muse A is just one of those kids who doesn't stick out that much, but it doesn't mean they're not well known. Muse A is also pretty shy and doesn't talk much unless it's to their friends. Muse B comes to recognize Muse A's feelings and they decide to finally talk to them. They immediately hit it off, or at least that's what Muse A thought. Turns out that Muse B is basically one of the biggest douches in the school. Muse B was given a bet by their friends to try and take away Muse A's "innocence" but as the bet is going on for a long while, Muse B starts to slowly fall in love with Muse A as well and right when things are going perfect, Muse A hears about the bet by jealous people and is absolutely heartbroken. What will happen between the two?" But I also have another plot I would like to run by you too.

I love Plot #2 and Plot #4 I wouldn't mind combining the ideas and such if you were interested?

Reactions: Bcwhynot
I love plot 2 and the pairing hard to get x player too if you're still looking for another rp partner :)

I'm intrested in plot one or two but I also have an idea if you want to discuss it.

Oh my goodness you sound just like my kind of 1x1 partner! *fangirl squeels* I just have a couple of questions I need to ask before afirming to all of the fancy, romanctic and crazy ass plots we could create and play in.

Do you prefer playing male or female character? I personally am more comfortable playing females in romances, but I'm capable of playing males.

Are you a passive or aggressive idea person? I'm generally pretty passive, but I like to put my ideas out there too when I think of them.

Oh and I am not exactly capable of playing the dominant partner because of my own nature in real life. Just so you know. You know, just in case it comes up anywhere. Ecept in FxF situations.

Now that that's done. I'm interested in the following.

Plots number 1 and 2

Out of the CLoset x In the Closest
Teacher x Student
Shy x Seductive
Hard to Get x Player

I also have a bunch of stuff in my own thread if you want to check it out too~ In case none of your own tickle your fancy right now. :)

I like the first one! I actually made a search for one like that today, but I was bad at explaining it. :p
I don't know if you'll roleplay with me or not since I'm team blue star, but it seems there would be no mature scenes involved.
If I can rp this with you, yay! :D
If not, I understand, just ignore this reply lol :)

Are you still looking? If you are the 2nd and 3rd plot is something I'd like to pursue.

I like plot 4 if you're still looking c: With my the childhood friends idea

Status
Not open for further replies.