Wanted for blood

Her eyes widened in horror. "What are you talking about?" She demanded, covering herself up with the blankets. "Why are you in here?"

Without saying a word, the young woman pulled a razor from her purse and slid it down her arm, drawing blood and triggering the need inside Lilly.

"Here, baby. Don't worry, I'm clean. Take as much as you want."

Lily felt her fangs extend on their own, cutting her tongue. "No." She didn't want to feed from her. That would just make her even more of a monster. "Go away." She wanted the blood, but she also wanted to try and resist it.

The young woman shook her head and moved to sit beside Lily, getting closer.

"Doll if you don't give in and just drink you'll get sick and probably die."

She rolled her eyes, still making sure her body was covered well with the blankets. "Fine but I won't drink it straight from you." She looked over and grabbed an empty wine glass from a tray and handed it to the girl.

The girl smiled weakly and flexed her hand, letting the wine glass fill. Her skin slowly paled to white but she showed no signs of weakness as she handed the glass to Lily.

"There ya go, sweetheart. I wouldn't be so adiment if I knew you didn't need it."

Lily grimaced and took the glass with one hand, keeping her body covered up with the blankets in the other. She wrinkled her nose at the smell of her blood and her eyes flashed a bright red. She drank swallow full and soon finished the glass, her lips a bright red color from the blood.

The young woman smiled as Lily drained the glass, refilling her energy and quenching her thirst. The Lycan was young, but still very hungry, which was different. She reached over and pated the girl's cheek in an almost loving way before offering more.

"You done or are you still thirsty?"

She licked her lips, tasting the woman's blood. "Still thirsty." She said with a sigh, glancing at her barred and boarded up window.

The young woman nodded and refilled the glass, still not showing any signs of weakness. What Lily did not know was that the young was special. No matter how much blood she lost, her body made more quickly. She was an endless supply.

Lily drank the second glass. "Enough. Please enough." She said once the glass was empty. She set it down with a light tink.

The young woman smiled and nodded then stood and bent, kissing the top of Lily's head before she spoke, her new york accent shining through a bit.

"Ya know, Luke isn't a bad guy... He's just... not used to taking care of women. Once he gets used to you though he'll calm down."

Lily grunted and looked away. She watched as the woman left, shutting Lily's door before she let herself plop back on the pillows and turn the light off to sleep.

The women left, both very drained, one with multiple bite marks on her neck and a pleasured look on her face. They loved coming to spend time with Lukas. Lukas walked out of the back room dressed in nothing but his tight black jeans, wiping his bloodied mouth off with a finger and licking it clean.

She lay in bed for a while, starring at the ceiling in the dark, wondering how long he would keep her imprisioned here. She could hear the women laughing downstairs as they left.

An hour later, Lukas came and opened her door but said nothing to her. He cleaned up the dishes and set more food on the table by her bed, a thick steak and a mound of mashed potatoes.

Her eyes fluttered open when she smelled the food being brought in. She looked over but he was already gone. She sighed and flipped the light back on. She sat up and carefully moved the tray so that it was on her lap. She took a drink of water from the glass on the tray and started eating. She ate until she was full and set the tray aside, putting the lid back over it and once more turning off the bedroom light to get some sleep.

He sat in the living room and sighed, pressing a button on the wall and watching the windows close over with a dark fabric to block out all sunlight. Heran a hand through his hair and sat in his recliner again, trying to figure out what to do.

(OOC: We should change this up into a horror. I'm in quite a few lovey-dovey rps at the moment. Lol. I could use a change up. If you are willing of course.)

She wasn't sure how long she slept, but when she woke she felt at least 95% well rested. She yawned and sat up, turning the light on and combing a hand through her hair several times to try and get it at least somewhat presentable.

((OOC: I'm not quite sure how to do a horror, explain?))