Wanted for blood

She woke after a while, realizing she must have fallen asleep. She looked down at her hands, shaking a little, feeling her bruised throat. Had she been this monster this whole time and not even knew it? She looked at the food, not hungry. She looked down at herself again and realized she wasn't wearing anything. She looked around for some clothes and saw some laid out on the bed and got up and dressed in them.

He opened the door when he saw that she was awake and he smiled politely as he leaned against the doorjam, watching her dress.

"So? Now you know what you are. Why I have to have you."

She froze for a brief second before snatching up a blanket and wrapping it around herself. "Really haven't you heard of a knock? And no, I don't know why you have to have me." She said, still angry.

He rolled his eyes. She was worried about him seeing her body, but honestly it was the last thing he cared about, no matter how amazing she looked. He spoke, his voice even and empty.

"Get over yourself, I want nothing to do with your body. And I want your blood because it is delicious and it can keep my energy up for months with one drink."

"Well it's to bad for you because you aren't getting any." She could feel the wolf inside her now, ready to come out whenever she wanted.

He glared at her and barked out a harsh laugh before shaking his head and walking in, shutting the door behind him and locking it, across the room and pinning her to the wall, kissing down her neck lovingly, lustfully.

"I can have whatever I want from you, goddess. And I mean anything."

"No." She said, determined not to let him win against her as the blanket fell off from around her when he pinned her against the wall.

He smirked and looked into her eyes, raising an eyebrow before, in a flash, his fangs were out and he bit her, sinking them into her neck and drinking deeply, pinning her so she couldn't even shift.

She gasped and struggled for a bit, feeling the blood leave her veins, feeling light headed and woozy. She ceased struggling after a while, to drained to move.

He let her go when he had his fill, lying her on the bed and smirking, leaning to kiss her forhead, leaving a bloodly kiss mark. He knew when she woke up she wouldn't remember a thing. She'd just think that she had a terrible headache. He licked his lips and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

What the heck had happened? She wondered. How long had she beein imprisioned here even? She had no idea. She grimaced at a pounding in her head and laid back on her pillow, wondering how in the world she was going to get out of here. She lay there for a while and then heard her stomach growl, making her blush.

He sat in his recliner, staring out the window that made up the whole eastern wall of the livingroom into the night. He knew the sun would be rising soon, so he wanted to soak up as much moonlight as possible.

She had accidently changed into her human form, sensing the full moon and suddenly howled long and deep.

He heard her howls and he sighed deeply, letting his head fall back before going to pick up the phone to make a call. He needed a companion.

She got up from the bed and went over to the door and scratched at it, leaving deep claw marks in the wood. She scratched harder at the door, hoping to dig a whole through it and escape that way.

He came to the door and opened it, letting her out. Honestly, this new wolf was an imbicile.

"You can't just claw through the damn door. It ruins it. Seriously, I'll have to get a whole new door now. And don't bother trying to claw through the main doors, they're made of steel. And the windows are barred. Now be a good doggy or I'll throw your ass in the basement."

She growled, the fur on her back standing stiff. Instead of attacking him though, she turned around and ran, her claws slipping on the hard floor.

He sighed and shook his head, knowing that not even the strength of her wolf could get out of the house. He knew, however, that he would have to do some major housecleaning later. He went back to his chair and sat to wait on his compantion to arrive.

She didn't get far before she changed back into her human form. It seemed she had no idea how to control her powers and she was randomly shifting. She quickly made her way back to her prision. Had she always been this monster? She wondered. Not like the man imprisioning her was though. She was hungry, but besides that, she could feel something else. A thirst. But not a human thirst. An animal thirst. A thirst for blood.

He stood as there was a knock on the door and he opened it a little, allowing two women scantily dressed to slip in and smile at him. One of them kissed him as the other made her way to Lilly's prison, where he closed the door behind her.

"So kid I heard you want the same thing that Mister Lukas wants? That right?"