Wanted: fantasy RP partner.

G

Ghanima

Original poster
Hi there!

I am a woman in my thirties, and I am looking for a female roleplaying partner of over 25 years old. (Sorry for the men, I'm sure there are nice men out there but I had some bad experiences...)
I am looking for someone who likes to do original roleplays. I don't do fandoms.
I have a thing for elves.
love2.gif

I like to play multiple characters, and I play both male and females, but for my main character I generally prefer males.
I am looking for a character-driven, adventurous roleplay with a little romance. A roleplay focused on friendship is also fine. I'd like for the relationships to develop naturally. I'm not into epic stories, and generally my characters are not the types to save the world.
I am looking for a partner who will plan together with me, and who puts in as much effort as I do.
I roleplay in paragraph style, third person. I am not native English myself so I don't expect you to write perfectly, but I prefer partners who can make coherent sentences.
I don't care about the length of your post, as long as it has substance and you don't keep repeating yourself just to write longer paragraphs.
I am looking for a partner who is a good reader, so that I don't have to keep repeating myself.
I am looking for a partner who will not try to control my character in any way.
I do fade to black with seks scenes and I do not like drama's involving children or pregnancy's, abusive relationships, fetishes, rape.
I roleplay in email. Discord is possible but I have not used it that much so far so you'll have to be patient with me. :ashamed:

I am looking to roleplay fantasy, traditional or urban. I'd like to do scifi some time, maybe in a world resembling Star Trek or Dune.

I will leave it up to you who you want to play, as long as it is not a child or a half angel, half vampire, half werewolf, telepathic, irresistibly beautiful warrior with dorment magical abilities who was raised by ninja's who don't know she's a princess, who wants to avenge her parents, siblings, granny and dog who were all brutally tortured and murdered in front of her eyes. (Which each have a different color.)
=p.gif

My OC's are over here: Ghanima on Toyhouse
There's a few of them that I don't want to play, but most of them are good to go. I'd prefer to play Rahello, Amenemhat, Morgan or Deru, and maybe Enkar.

PLEASE READ THE RULES ! THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested drop me a PM when you can :0

Still looking...
Please, please, please, read the entire OP before you reply! :bananaman:

I changed the opening post. Before it said I also play in PM but appearantly I am a bit clumsy with PM's so email would be easier and less frustrating for the both of us. :embarrassed:

I can reply every day but I have to mention that I do have a life so I can't reply instantly and I may skip a day if something comes up. If it takes longer than that I will let you know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. However, I'm twenty two and not twenty five. Would that be a problem?

No not at all. I will contact you through PM. :)

Hello, Ghamina. *waves* I'm...old enough and then some. LOL I'd love to chat!

I love your avatar! :D
Drop me a PM so we can talk further about roleplaying.

Hello. I hope you are still looking and if you are... might I PM you? Fantasy is my favorite and I have some ideas. I also meet and exceed your age requirement.

I love your avatar! :D
Drop me a PM so we can talk further about roleplaying.
I've attempted to. It does this choose destination forum thing and gives me no options to select. Seeing if there's a bug or if its me.

I don't think it's you. I had problems with PM too.

I have a demon character that may fit into your fantasy world if you're still looking.

That sounds fascinating, Huntress! Do you want to play traditional fantasy or urban fantasy?

She's intended to fit into traditional fantasy better than urban/modern.

Great! I'd love it if you sent me a PM with a character sheet, or to discuss things further if you want. :)

Would it be alright if a 21 year old asked to RP with you?

RadientlyRed: I will PM you.

slifer: Sorry, but my experiences wity people younger than 25 have not been succesful so far. I hope you'll find a good partner soon. And I love Alpacas!

Is this perhaps still open? Looking for a new fantasy RP currently~