Want to Skype with someone.

Z

Zalia

Original poster
really just want to Skype anyone. I want to Skype someone from another country I am from America. I am taking French so i would really like someone from France or anywhere around there. I really am accepting anyone from anywhere. I really want to use SKype with someone other than my firends.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Zypher or Kitti might be the best people for you to hit up.

1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
You should come chat in the cbox, we have group Skype chats regularly and love new people!

EDIT: If you wanna add me I'm tieone38

S

Seiji

Original poster
My nickname on skype is SeijiWIN. You can hit me up and call me and talk for whatever you'd like!

I know for a fact that Kitti is pretty-damn good at French. She could have a Frog-convo with you without missing a beat, I'm sure!

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Zypher knows French as well! :D (although I'm rusty because I haven't been in class for four years now) But I can be reached at zyphertsuji

Z

Zalia

Original poster
Ok sweet i will add you guys and got on the cbox asap