Want to say HELLO to a newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veronika

Original poster
Hey there, I'm completely new to this. Hope it goes well! How are you guys doing?

No, you newbies have cooties.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm doing pretty good actually, thanks for asking. Are you new to role-playing or just Iwaku? c:

No, you newbies have cooties.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm doing pretty good actually, thanks for asking. Are you new to role-playing or just Iwaku? c:
New to role playing haha :blush: I guess I'm gonna need a teacher :P

New to role playing haha :blush: I guess I'm gonna need a teacher :P
Well, hopefully, you enjoy the hobby as much as I do! I totally suck at breaking things down to an understandable level without over complicating it. So I suggest out Hana's Guide to role-playing! If you need some questions answered or want to practice with someone then I'm always here to help however I can. c:

Well, hopefully, you enjoy the hobby as much as I do! I totally suck at breaking things down to an understandable level without over complicating it. So I suggest out Hana's Guide to role-playing! If you need some questions answered or want to practice with someone then I'm always here to help however I can. c:
Thank you so much. That already helps :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hallo there! ^o^ I am delightful. Welcome to the site!

Hi, Veronika! Welcome to Iwaku. =D Are you finding everything alright?

Hey Veronika, it seems a number of people have said it already, but welcome to Iwaku. I was pretty new to roleplaying when I got to Iwaku, too, so I know what that's like. :P Feel free to ask me and any of the other staff members if you need any help. We also have a newbie care package and a "Welcome to Iwaku" thread at the top of the "New Arrivals and Departure" forum here. Those should help! :)

Welcome to the site, Veronika. I'm doing splendid! How about yourself? ^^

Hey welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.