Want to RP or Plot? (MxM; FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RaptureRaven

Original poster
Please PM if you are interested. :)

So I'm RaptureRaven, I am new to the site, but not new to RPing as I have been RPing for years. I can play bother Male and Female characters with a slight preference for Female.... but it also depends on the plot too.

I am pretty cool with every. I am sucker for Slice of Life, fluff, drama, romance, all that fun stuff. I prefer either modern day or historical. Not a fan of Futuristic unless they are Fandom related. I do play CanonxCanon as I just don't like playing that because both characters are hard to get perfectly. So I prefer OcxCanon if in a Fandom. Or OCxOC.

I do also love the dark and abusive stuff (but can never think of an actual plot). So if you have a Dark and Abusive Plot PM and I will let you know as I am pretty open to everything.

My Female Characters tend to be Submissive. Again depends on the Plot as some may be more Dominant than Submissive or a mix.
My Male Characters tend to be Dominant figures. A few are Submissive but depends on the plot as some are a mix as well.

Please keep in mind I prefer a really good Plot, as to me the plot is the best part and the Smut is kind of the extra fluff for me.

I post at least once a day, even if it is later at night due to my work schedule. I do like to post two or more paragraphs and ask that you can at least write 4 sentences and try to use proper grammar and spelling (nothing irritates me more than Text Talk in RPs.). The more you write the more I write, but I do keep myself at a two paragraph minimum unless my muse has left me or I don't know how else to respond.

Again, just shoot me a PM if you are interested and we can come up with a Plot together or you can send me a Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.