Want to help Iwaku keep on being awesome? Apply to join staff!

Last edited:
Reactions: Flannel
Please, that would mean they're biased!
We all know that's unacceptable ;)

Please, that would mean they're biased!
We all know that's unacceptable ;)
These Staff are biased towards Iwaku, they have failed in their duty.

Reactions: Flannel
I vote we move this thread from "Announcement and News" to where it now properly belongs! Chat.

Oh wait. I don't get any votes... Phooey. Never mind.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Flannel and Greenie
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
These fake news are just shit posts.
I demand we find new media to listen to!

I want a button that says 'I came here expecting reassurance about my application and all I got were Gwazi Magnum shitposts'
A new batch of interns started today :) All applications are kept so don't despair! :D

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
I'm questioning why we gave Pen any sort of power.

What next, Gwazi for admin? :U

I'm questioning why we gave Pen any sort of power.

What next, Gwazi for admin? :U
I'm very confident the admins chose interns they believe would be a good fit for our current needs :D whether someone is a shitposter or not doesn't determine if they can do good grunt work in Maintenance and all that :3

I understand some of you were really hyped about this, but we just got 25 new interns... Any more and I think I would cry and have some kind of instant combustion. They hire new people almost every month, which means your chance to be hired is constant and neverending :D Let's all remain polite and nice please :)

Y'know, I knew that from last time around and meant to apply yesterday and yet here we are xD

Y'know, I knew that from last time around and meant to apply yesterday and yet here we are xD
There's always next month :3 all applications are kept so even if you apply now, you could get in next month or April or May etc... :D

I want a button that says 'I came here expecting reassurance about my application and all I got were Gwazi Magnum shitposts'
Today it's shit posts.

Tomorrow it will be me banning all the Heretics.

whether someone is a shitposter or not doesn't determine if they can do good grunt work in Maintenance and all that :3
Hey! I'm a memer, not a shitposter!

But yes, what you said.

Reactions: Pahndemic
I keep coming back to this and I keep remembering that I haven't been here long enough and my life is a mess anyway XD Plus you just hired a bunch. Grr but I want to...hm. Maybe I'll fill one out :P

I'm not red? Need to kill my rival @Pahn

*Hides in the dark, waiting for an opportunity*