Want to help Iwaku keep on being awesome? Apply to join staff!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
It's not so much the shyness. More the fear of disappointing all of you.
I know how you feel, neo! And honestly, that's why I hesitated myself. But I can now truly say that my doubts were unfounded.

I know how you feel, neo! And honestly, that's why I hesitated myself. But I can now truly say that my doubts were unfounded.

It's nice to hear. I'll keep thinking about it, maybe actually send in the application I've filled out twice. :P

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I'm here hoping I did okay on my app. I get anxious about these kinds of things.

bcus real life ; ;
Oh, ew. I'm sorry.

Ok...round 1, start. :lunaspin:

Entered...now we wait. :huge:
Heck yeah! =D Hopefully I see your name turn color! ♥

It's not so much the shyness. More the fear of disappointing all of you.
TRUST me I was terrified of that when I applied, too. I think that's the fear most people have when they join up. It'll be ok. Just do your best, and you'll be fine!

I'm here hoping I did okay on my app. I get anxious about these kinds of things.
I was pretty sure I'd be overlooked because of mine. Just relax and don't worry. ♥ It's gonna be great!

Reactions: Dipper
Application should still be in there.

Y'all know where to find me. <3 I'm ready to get back to action.

Since I have experience moderating/running forums I have always lowkey considered applying for staff, but my anxiety issues make things difficult. Maybe one day~

Since I have experience moderating/running forums I have always lowkey considered applying for staff, but my anxiety issues make things difficult. Maybe one day~
Half of staff has anxiety issues. We should be dubbed "Iwaku Stress Club: How Do I Even". 8;D

Inmates confirmed for running the asylum.
Not really hard to see how insane you are. ;)

Anyway, I actually dropped one in before this was announced publicly. I have my sources.

THEY DON'T GET NAMES.

I JUST RANK THEM IN ORDER OF HOW DISAPPOINTING TO ME THEY ARE.
I DEMAND TO KNOW HOW HIGH UP ON YOUR DISAPPOINTED LIST I WAS WHEN I WAS STAFF! TELL ME GRUMPY GRANDPA!

sitting here contemplating it but then realizing oh—I am in no rps, even tho I come back just about daily.

all my rps are dead

Lol, I messed up my application. Is there a way to edit it via phone? Because if not I can just add it here ;)

*dumbutt Nue forgot to answer the last question

I'm not quite active enough to feel qualified for this

but when I am, and there's another opening,
200_s.gif

Just applied. (:

#crossesfingers

sitting here contemplating it but then realizing oh—I am in no rps, even tho I come back just about daily.

all my rps are dead
PM me your prefs and I MIGHT be able to get you some mad hookups. ;D

I'm not quite active enough to feel qualified for this

but when I am, and there's another opening,
200_s.gif
Go for it, man. B)

But like, seriously, do I have to submit a new application now?

Lol, I messed up my application. Is there a way to edit it via phone? Because if not I can just add it here ;)

*dumbutt Nue forgot to answer the last question
But like, seriously, do I have to submit a new application now?
There's not a way to edit them from your end, but I can do it. To make it simple, submit a new app with only the last answer filled out and I'll smush them together into a single complete one.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nue
Reactions: The Mood is Write