Want to help Iwaku keep on being awesome? Apply to join staff!

• Love
Reactions: Pahn
That's not candy, that's roofies. You can't fool me, Pahn.
S-shh, not my fault we're monkeys on roofies trying to patch this goddamn boat >:[

As an added bonus: joining staff means you can become an official mentor for the Newbie Care Package, and our newbies are the most sparkly. ;D

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
@ze_kraken SQUID. YOU JUST SAID YOU HAD INTEREST. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ THIS AND GO SUBMIT YOUR APP. I DEMAND YOU JOIN US.

Also, for those of you asking, you don't need any particular experience to join staff, and you don't need to be social butterfly extraordinaire (a lot of us are actually super shy, and I'm 95% certain most ppl who frequent GC stil don't know me). And honestly, even if you don't get in, there's no harm in sending in an application.

• Useful
Reactions: ze_kraken
So, interestingly enough I had applied last night. When will people find out?

I'm not impatient, I swear.

So, interestingly enough I had applied last night. When will people find out?

I'm not impatient, I swear.
Admins are probably aware lol :D to my knowledge, hirings are done at the beginning of the month.

GODDAMMIT, MORE OF THEM?

BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN LEARNED THE NAMES OF THE LAST BATCH, YET.
YOU DON'T KNOW THE NAMES OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN?

For shame.

*has been debating with self for over two months* *hides in corner of awkwardness*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
I would like to do this but... I've only been here ten days (wow, it's seems like it's been longer then that...like whoa) which I'm about 110 something days away from being four months :,). This makes me sad speaking I have enough time to be in for about 2-3 hours a DAY! (That's like, a whole lotta minutes. And only 21-2 hours offline a day) Well then, sucks for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick and firejay1
Soon, my dear adminies, soon I will be able to help.

Patience, young padawans.

THEY DON'T GET NAMES.

I JUST RANK THEM IN ORDER OF HOW DISAPPOINTING TO ME THEY ARE.
Such a draaaaag good think I'm the one (and the admins) they need to impress and not YOU 8D

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: noodle and Greenie
JOIN PEOPLE! It's a sparkly shiny team and we have lots of fun and you only get yelled at if you screw up. ;D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
*has been debating with self for over two months* *hides in corner of awkwardness*
Apply! <3 We're all secretly super shy.

I would like to do this but... I've only been here ten days (wow, it's seems like it's been longer then that...like whoa) which I'm about 110 something days away from being four months :,). This makes me sad speaking I have enough time to be in for about 2-3 hours a DAY! (That's like, a whole lotta minutes. And only 21-2 hours offline a day) Well then, sucks for me.
It won't hurt to apply, even if you don't make the time. The admins keep the applications!
Soon, my dear adminies, soon I will be able to help.

Patience, young padawans.
Why wait? ;D

JOIN PEOPLE! It's a sparkly shiny team and we have lots of fun and you only get yelled at if you screw up. ;D
200_s.gif