Want to be my RP Partner?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Anime-Otaku12, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there! Glad you stumbled into this thread, or maybe you clicked on it cause you are tired of starting RP's but never getting replies from your RP partner. You understand that life happens, but still want a partner who will reply at least once a day. If you are the person I described above, then you would be the happiest person in the world to RP with me. I don't mean to brag, but I am pretty good at grammar (although am not perfect all the time), giving AT VERY LEAST a paragraph reply (although, I usually average about 2 to 3 or maybe more if I feel so inclined and I usually do feel inclined every single day to RP), and about not godmodding or "mary-sue"ing any characters I use. I also love to use OC's or Main Characters. That is, if I know them. I also won't leave you hanging. If something comes up, I will message you before hand or leave a note at the end of my reply saying that I will be going awol for a few days or whatever). So if your interested in RPing with me, then please post a reply on this thread or message me! Here are some things I will and will not RP.

Will Not RP
    • Gay or Lesbian - Nothing against those who swing that way or those who like stories like this, it's just, I don't feel comfortable writing things like this.
    • Smut - I will NOT RP smut. Sexual content, ok, but full on smut, is a no. Sorry! End of story.

Will RP
    • Anything else that doesn't include the top two things. I will RP gore, violence, horror, mystery, romance (mxf), furry, anthros (never tried this, but would love to try it if I get the chance), and any other topic you can think of that doesn't include the two above.

Ideas for RPs - (Let me know if any of these catch your eye!)
    • Pokemon
    • Durarara!
    • Psycho Pass
    • Soul Eater (has been a while since I've seen it, but I could still pull it off if you wanted to Rp it with me!)
    • Ouran High School Host Club
    • Sword Art Online
    • Attack on Titan
    • Uta no Prince Sama
    • Free! Iwatobi Swim club and Eternal Summer - (I know this show is riddled with many Yaoi references, but I will not RP Yaoi with this one...Just to let you all be aware. If I do, it will be OCxMain Pairing)
    • Hellsing
    • Eden of the East - Would love to do a continuation on this story! Love this show!
    • Ghost Hunt - Anime
    • Fairy Tail - I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! I would love to RP this with you and I can be almost any character!
    • Mythological Creature Rp's - Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, etc.
    • Any other ideas are also welcome! If there isn't something on this list that doesn't include the 2 do not's and that you've been dying to RP, then let me know. I'm pretty flexible. I was just listing off some Fandoms that I'd like to RP.

If you are interested in any of these Ideas, let me know on this thread or via PM! And remember, I will reply to your RP everyday. Realize that someday's it will be a smaller post than others, but it will never be smaller than 1 paragraph. Can't wait to talk with you! (Also, sorry about sounding smug at the top, just wanted to let you know so that you know that when you RP with me, you get quality!)

2. Hi there! I'm interested in doing a Pokemon rp

3. I'd love to do an Ouran RP with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.