Want a OneXOne Roleplay Partner?

M

M.Crowe

Original poster
Hello there.

I'll just put a kind of "profile" of what I'd like for a roleplay and let me know what you think and if you're interested!

I'm looking for a romance right now, but with more plot than romance, if you catch my drift. I want a story; no love at first sight and no sudden love between the characters. I want a nice, long fantasy. Something to commit to. I need a constant.

Which brings me to my requirements, if you will. I'd like someone who posts about as much as I do. Nothing massive, but give me something to work with, okay?

I'd really like to play female on this one. I used to only play males, but I find that playing females is much more interesting than I had previously thought. Though I'm open to FxF, I'm just really looking for a partner to play a male this time around. Sorry ladies~

(If you give me an interesting enough female character that you will play, and/or an interesting enough plot (to me) then I may consider playing a male.)

Um. What else? Oh, genre.

I'm really looking for a fantasy with elves and such. Think D&D or Lord of the Rings. Hell, come up with your own elf or whatever and we'll build a little world together.

So I suppose a quick overview of what I want:

Fantasy/Medieval (think Lord of the Rings, D&D, etc. type characters but original characters)
One X One
Mature roleplays are great!
MxF (I would like to play female)
No one liners, No GODmoding, all that jazz.
Romance, BUT WITH PLOT
Commitment (I know this is tough as we all have jobs of some sort, but please, even just one post a day would be nice.)
Long term

I'm totally open to playing someone's plot if they have a nice fantasy/medieval plot that they haven't started yet. If you have a male character in an rp and want a female for him, hit me up. I'll see what I can do! :)

If you're not going to reply to this request, thanks for reading anyways and I hope you have a great day!

I love these types of roleplay. I would love to join you.