Wanna roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trackerofthenorth

Original poster
Okay, I'm looking for someone who's willing to roleplay a Native American male for this romance/action roleplay I've been thinking a lot about. I may also include two other Native Americans and their mates. My idea for the plot is:

A Massachusetts native has just moved with her family to the West. They've just built their home and the crops are growing well. However, her family is on Indian Land. One night, her family is attacked by Indians and they kill her family, but they spare her because of her "clear eyes" and her "wheat hair."

Again, I need a male to play the main Indian man. I'll take maybe one or two others after the male spot has been taken, but only after that. If you're interested, post down below and I'll be in touch with you. If you're curious about the other roles, say so in your reply.

Rules:
1) No god modding
2) Cursing and heavy smut are allowed
3) Be realistic
4) Be nice
5) I'll PM you; don't PM me

If you're looking for more then one person or are okay with smut in this you might want to repost it in the mature section ^^

There won't be smut unless the other player wants it. I'll move it if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.