Wanna know your thoughts on polyamorous relationsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of those people who wants to love one person and one person only so poly isn't my thing. I like the idea of being with only one person for the rest of my life and despite how I find poly extremely odd, I would never judge someone for it. Poly repulses me to a certain degree as I was almost forced into one by my very first boyfriend but if you're into it, good for you. It's your life. You love who you want to love and you be with whoever you want to be. It shouldn't matter so long as you love and respect the other person/people.

Reactions: Vardoger
I'm a monogamous person myself, but like the others before me have said, I have nothing against polyamorous relationships. If the people involved are cool with it, then I don't see why not. You do you.

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
I honestly have no idea if I would be able to have a poly relationship. I've never felt romantic or sexual attraction, so to have either for two people at once? It seems impossible but hey, if it happens and everyone is willing then I'd be down to trying.

I don't know why people automatically assume that most poly relationships are open? My mind goes to three people who are very much dedicated to each other. I see love as this infinite resource, so I think it's entirely possible for someone to love more than one person equally. Queer people seem to be more free in how they define relationships so I would prob prefer to explore being poly with someone on the LGBT spectrum. Cis/Straight people just have so many rules but idk...

I realize my answers are vague but despite my age I have zero relationship experience. Well, besides stalker dudes that ¿thought? I was dating them but my dense ace self was just being friendly.

As for writing, I'd def try it out. I've read many poly stories so it'd be cool to be on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.