Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
At the Vestagallian University of Sorcery, there is a bitter rivalry that has gone on within it's own walls for almost century.

You see, there is one club at the University that no one can take seriously. Over the years they have been the butt of many jokes. "Thy beards doth look like a woman's southern curtain!" to "That wand is the only thing you'll get pleasure from tonight!" and the more recent "HA, wand club more like WANG CLUB."

Which in hindsight was a terribly executed joke, but it did the trick. For the past several months the University's Wand Users Club has been taunted and vandalized. Any one who has ever been in the club or even uses a wand is now the butt of distasteful and terrible WANG jokes. It's even gone as far as vandalism on property, scribbling out the D in Wand and replacing it with a G.

But the current and former members of Wang, er, WAND CLUB are tired of the jokes and abuse. The are going to pull of the greatest magical prank that anyone has ever seen. The sun will not be the only thing to rise in the moment. So too shall the Wangs. WANDS. THE WANDS, DAMNIT.

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited!

WHAT: You are a member of Wand Club. Whether you are a current student, studying the art of sorcery, or a teacher who is tired of getting abused just because you cast your spells using a wand. This is a Magical Fantasy setting (not modern!), so any characters from a fantasy world is allow. Bios aren't required, but encouraged!

WHEN: September 20th @ 12:30PM Central

WHERE: Join us the COVE ROLEPLAY CHAT.

ABOUT THIS ROLEPLAY

This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROV GMING AND A GOAL IN MIND. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The more interesting and developed your character, the more you interact, the more awesome the plot turns out! Our end goal will be successfully executing and AWESOME PRANK.

My roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help.

As always, if you have any questions about this plot or roleplay, just ask away!

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I set a date, I wanna see how many people would like to play! Then I'll see if I can pick a day that works for me and as many peeps as possible. :D

I fucking love you.

Reactions: Ai
Pink_Dragon_gaia_by_kikasbombshell.gif

=3

JOINING. DON'T KNOW WHO TO USE BUT I'M SO JOINING.

I am so tempted to join so I can cause chaos and destruction.

If there is no chaos and destruction in this roleplay, then I am a failure as a GM. >:[

*raises his wand in excitement*

May or may not make a character named after ED medications.

I'm going with C. Alis Gravia for now.

I WANG! er... WANT! WANT!

This should be a drinking game: a shot for every bad pun made.

Now am I going to get people's best playdays and hours? O___O

I don't have one. :| Make the date and I'll try to be there.