WANG RISING [SEPT 20TH @ 12:30PM CENTRAL]

*Tries to control roaring laughter*

Maybe this is a bit dirty but... Did anyone else make a 'wank' pun in their head? Just putting that out there...
What's life without wanking puns? :D

And no, you're totally not alone in this.

I personally dislike skellies but I'll make one just to please Lady Owl ^.^

I am alone in seeing this as being like Dumbledore's Army at Hogwarts?

I am alone in seeing this as being like Dumbledore's Army at Hogwarts?
Well the WC isn't exactly secret, and when the news came out about the DA, the other students loved it, so the two aren't quite the same, but the comparison can be made, I suppose.

*gasp!* I was finally graced with the visual of this charp's banner and =O now I'm more hyped.

I saw the banner and clicked it. I think it is the first banner that I saw and had, just had, to click. It was too good!
Never did a ChaRP, but I like the sound of the setting. Neither ever tried a setting like this.

Hope it won't hurt as I will swing my magic wank- wand for the first time.

8D I'd love to see some charrie bios since people have the time to prep some!
Do you want base of a bio in here? I can try to craft one up today if you would like. ^^

Do you want base of a bio in here? I can try to craft one up today if you would like. ^^

Yep, just post 'em in the thread or link to it if it's posted somewhere! O_O

Yep, just post 'em in the thread or link to it if it's posted somewhere! O_O
I will make mine soon, along with your drawing Diana~

All right, @IceQueen here told me about these rps and you @Diana don't worry it's nothing bad XD and I would like to practice on being faster with my writing, so I'll give this a shot ^^

YAY! 8D

This will most likely be scheduled on Sept 20th. O__O That is a sunday

well you better hurry and make it official @Diana cause I am pumped....heh.

Don't know when I can get a skellie up. I'll try to soon though.

I know they aren't required, but what sort of information are you wanting to see on a CS? If you already answered this elsewhere then, my bad....

I know they aren't required, but what sort of information are you wanting to see on a CS? If you already answered this elsewhere then, my bad....

Just the basics! :D I like Personality, General History at the minimum and maybe a mention of their life goal/dream is. O_O That's always handy.

YES! 8D We are sceduled for the 20th!

Ah Diana-sama :P

Probably will join this, to many innuendos to ignore XD