WANG RISING [SEPT 20TH @ 12:30PM CENTRAL]

Evenings on weekdays or anytime on weekends (preferably early but I'll deal)

I wanna play ;A;

Fridays! And every other weekend save for this one lol does that make sense

Oh yeah, I'm gone the first weekend in September but I think you'll schedule this before then?

THIS KINDA RP IS INTIMIDATING TO ME SO I PROBABLY WONT JOIN

but i just wanted to say that the banner for this was beautiful i actually cried from laughter

• Love
Reactions: Aedion
Since I have yet to join one of these things (I missed the Knight's Ball and probably won't be able to make Tea with Princess), I declare my interest in this one!

Any weekend would pretty much work for me, but also late on any weekday. (Though, naturally, something is bound to come up the moment the date is decided for this. 3:<)

(Though, naturally, something is bound to come up the moment the date is decided for this. 3:<)
I know this feel. *sympathy pat*

This is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time. So joining.

I have a strong desire to make a character that loves to use their Wang, and wave it every which way--

WAND. I MEANT WAND.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and York
I probably won't join, but I definitely wanna read this crazy thing. <3

So doing this!

I know so far that this will be in September, probably AFTER the forum update! 8D I'd love to see some charrie bios since people have the time to prep some!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm, the decisions to make, this is going to be halarious

Oh boy, I just made a character that should be great for this! Well, with a few modifications.... That and first time doing a ChaRP.

I WAND THIS. ER, WANG IT. GODS DAMMIT IT.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

So, somehow there is going to be some clueless halfwit who joins thinking it was wang club. I fully expect these shenanigans

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
So, somehow there is going to be some clueless halfwit who joins thinking it was wang club. I fully expect these shenanigans
It is very tempting to be that clueless halfwit. So tempting.

I'm a bad person.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
Maybe this is a bit dirty but... Did anyone else make a 'wank' pun in their head? Just putting that out there...

Reactions: Aedion