Wandering Off Again.

J

Jumi

Original poster
Well Iwaku. It's been six years since I showed up here, and it's time that I moved on, and off.

It was a pleasure getting to write with the majority of you, and I hope that you all continue developing, and exploring your creativity.

I for one, have run dry at the creative fountains.

If anyone is wondering when I'll be officially done, it'll be as of this Friday.

:( I'll miss you, Jumi. Stay in touch on MSN, okay?
<3 <3 <3

alright good bye then I would like to give you this *gives hug* and if you don't like it then that's too bad.

Jumi, if you think you will somehow escape me raping your beard by doing this, you are sadly mistaken <3

I've only met you recently, but I thank you for your time.

Good luck with everything, Mr. Jumi.

take it easy mate.

have a good one!

'Tiss the end of an era and I can honestly say I'll miss you and your buckethead sigs. I musician I have heard of but once before. You always bring a fresh perspective, one of the greatest things any man could ever wish for. I salute you Jumi. May you journey be a pleasant one.

I wish for only bright things in your future and for good luck! You're a good man, Jumikins! I wish you the best!

Good luck Jum-Jum. You were a badass writer and an awesome mod. I'll make sure you're kept immortalised in the Mythos.

Thank you everyone. Perhaps if I'm truly fortunate I'll return here at some point with a renewed sense of creativity, and I'll be able to begin again. Until then,

Obey Asmodeus,
Rebel against Diana,
and... something.... something... that Rory guy.