Wandering Off Again.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jumi, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Well Iwaku. It's been six years since I showed up here, and it's time that I moved on, and off.

It was a pleasure getting to write with the majority of you, and I hope that you all continue developing, and exploring your creativity.

I for one, have run dry at the creative fountains.

If anyone is wondering when I'll be officially done, it'll be as of this Friday.
  2. :( I'll miss you, Jumi. Stay in touch on MSN, okay?
    <3 <3 <3
  3. alright good bye then I would like to give you this *gives hug* and if you don't like it then that's too bad.
  4. Jumi, if you think you will somehow escape me raping your beard by doing this, you are sadly mistaken <3
  5. Never thought you'd leave, eheh....Keep being all epic with your beard, okay? ^^
  6. I've only met you recently, but I thank you for your time.
  7. Good luck with everything, Mr. Jumi.
  8. take it easy mate.

have a good one!
  10. 'Tiss the end of an era and I can honestly say I'll miss you and your buckethead sigs. I musician I have heard of but once before. You always bring a fresh perspective, one of the greatest things any man could ever wish for. I salute you Jumi. May you journey be a pleasant one.
  11. I wish for only bright things in your future and for good luck! You're a good man, Jumikins! I wish you the best!
  12. Good luck Jum-Jum. You were a badass writer and an awesome mod. I'll make sure you're kept immortalised in the Mythos.
  13. Thank you everyone. Perhaps if I'm truly fortunate I'll return here at some point with a renewed sense of creativity, and I'll be able to begin again. Until then,

Obey Asmodeus,
    Rebel against Diana,
    and... something.... something... that Rory guy.