Walt Disney University- sign ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChemoNinja

Original poster
Walt Disney University

~Basic Information~
There is no set plot at this very second, but after scratching the surface the roleplay I'll add in some plot ideas that we can incorporate into the main theme.

You can keep up to date with what's happening in the RP on the main page where I have located 'Chapters'. So if you ever have to go away, don't feel like you've missed out! You can read the brief summary and jump right back in.

I'll have different 'chapters' to divide this roleplay up. Please, follow the posts that help guide you. I can give you all prompts, but feel free to create your own subplots. But after a good extent of time, I'll warn that the end of the chapter is approaching and to shut the current drama or continue it to the next chapter.

Please make at least a paragraph per character and post. I would like for this to be a fairly detailed rp

If someone joins in later during the roleplay, please be nice and include them.

~Character Rules~
No Mary/Gary-sues and no godmodding. We want all the characters to be equal and loved.

Hate the character, not the roleplayer. If you feel the need to conflict against another character, please talk it out with the roleplayer in the OC chat before doing so.

You can create as many characters as you desire as long as you can keep up with as many as you create.

Princes and princess won't be automatically destined to fall for each other- so feel free to mix up pairings.

Each character will be put into a dorm. The way you are put in the dorms is simple. The first four girls will be in dorm #1, the first four boys will be in dorm #2, the next four girls will be in dorm #3 and so on..

MODERN DISNEY UNIVERSITY SETTINGS
(Cinderella's castle)

WDU Courtyard
The Courtyard is where a majority of the announcements take place at. A common gathering area, and where all new students are to report to upon their arrival at the academy.
image.jpg

Lunchyard
The Lunchyard is where students are allowed to sit outside and socialize and eat out in the sunlight and fresh air. A lot of animals appear, being friendly towards the students.

image.jpg

Ballroom / Dance Class
The ballroom is where students are taught about the fine techniques of dance. The ballroom is also where the annual college 'fantasia prom' is held.

image.jpg

Classrooms
The location of where the core classes and electives take place within the futuristic walls.

image.jpg

Astronomy tower
The tower might not be much now... But with a little elbow grease it could look good as new.

image.jpg

Library
The library is where students can go to study and research stuff for upcoming reports.

image.jpg

Dorms
Dorms are where students and relax and lounge at. Each dorm has four people in it.

Dorm 1:
Dorm 2:
Dorm 3:
Dorm 4:

image.jpg

The theater

PabstTheater_1000px.jpg

Basement/dungeons
The entrances are supposed to be sealed off ... But for those curious few, it could be a new adventure.

The field
Well... It's a field. Good for sports, bonfires, picnics, movie nights.... You name it

Day #1 Schedule

8:00 - 8:30 President Mickey Mouse's Welcoming Presentation
8:30 - 9:00 Getting to Know Your Dorm Members
9:00 - 11:30 Club Fair
11:30 - 12:00 Lunch
12:00 - 1:30 Get To Know Your Teachers
1:30 - 4:00 Club Fair
4:30 - 8:00 Free time (possible Time Skip)
8:15 - 10:45 Back To School Bonfire
10:45 Lights Out / Dorm Time

Every other day's schedule

image.jpg

Core Classes {Everyone Has To Take} :
English - With Evangeline Fairchild
Math - With...
Science - With...
History - With Mick Mouse
Gym - With...

Electives {Chose Two} :
Theater / Music / Dance With Evangeline Fairchild, (no more than three)...- Balthazar, Elijah,
Technology With Tony Stark - Balthazar,
Health With...-
Business With...-

Foreign Languages With...-
Family and Consumer Science With...- Elijah,

Clubs {As Many As You Wish}:

GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) Club
President-
Members- Balthazar, Elijah,
Location-
Info- Any form of homosexuality is welcome here along with any questioning hetrosexuals.

Villain's Club
President- Balthazar.
Members- Balthazar,
Location- dungeons (once they are opened) / Balthazar's dorm room
Info- Any 'villains' are welcome to join.

Hero's Club
President- Mick Mouse.
Members- Mick, Elijah,
Location- History classroom
Info- Any 'heroes' are welcome to join.

Fraternity + Sorority Clubs
President(s)-
Members- Elijah,
Location-
Info- A fraternity or sorority is a group of men or women formed by a brotherhood or sisterhood and common goals and aspirations who make a commitment to each other for life. The members that form a fraternity or sorority share their efforts, friendship and knowledge.

Self-Defense Club
President-
Members-
Location-
Info- A self-defense club where you discuss and practice self-defense techniques.

World Culture Club
President-
Members- Balthazar,
Location-
Info- Learning, talking, and taking activities from cultures around the world.

Chess Club
President-
Members-
Location-
Info- Information and playing chess among other students. Possibly even head to head competitions.

Glee / Acapella Club
President-
Members- Balthazar, Elijah,
Location-
Info- Singing group to compete against other schools. Also choir in school projects.

Poetry Club
President-
Members-
Location-
Info- Sharing, writing and reading poems.

Side-Kick Club
President-
Members-
Location-
Info- A group for sidekicks that get together to aspire their goals.

Cooking Club
President-
Members- Elijah,
Location-
Info- A cooking club to taste and create delicious new items!

Book Club
President-
Members- Balthazar,
Location-
Info- Reading and discussing books!

(Classical) Band club -vocals welcome.
President- (reserved for music teacher should they want it)
Members-
Location-
Info- for those who play classical instruments and/or wish to join the school band/orchestra

(Garage) Band Club
President-
Members-
Location-
Info- for those of you who like... Don't want to be held down by the man... And stuff. If you like to rock this is probably, like, a good choice for you.

Drama club
President- Evangeline Fairchild
Members- Evangeline
Location- The Theater
Info- basically a more focused version of the class, specifically for school plays and musicals.

Dance club
President- (reserved for dance teacher should they want it)
Members-
Location-
Info- basically a more focused version of the class, specifically for different dance styles

Art Club
President-

Members-
Location-
Info- Discussing, creating, and learning about art.

Student Council
President-
Members- Balthazar,
Location-
Info- Would be in charge of special events and organizations.

Yearbook Club
President-
Members- Balthazar,
Location-
Info- Creating and taking photos for the yearbook.

Fashion Club
President-
Members-
Location-
Info- Looking for the hottest looks

Foreign Exchange Club
President-
Members- Balthazar,
Location-
Info- Bringing a character out of the Disney realms and allowing him or her to stay for a week {new admin each week creates that character}

Film Club
President- Balthazar.
Members- Balthazar,
Location- The field/ Dorm commons/ ...the school
Info- Creates and views films / in charge of creating films for the school.

Survival Club
President-
Members- Elijah,
Location-
Info- Learning the basic of surviving in the wilderness

^ Locations will be set between myself and the club presidents.

^^ Club presidency is first come first serve so please be respectful, no more than Two presidency positions for each character unless otherwise told.

^^^ Yes, teachers can join as well.

Basic
Name- {Feel free to change it}
Nickname-
Appearance- {Please use real life images}
Based Off Of-
Age- {17-30}
Gender-
Sexuality-
Crush-

Personality + A Little Deeper
Perks-
Quirks-
D.O.B- {Date of Birth ; Feel free to put month and day only}
Strengths- {What are you good at doing?}
Weaknesses-

History
History (if altered from the original story)-

Extra
Likes-
Dislikes-
Fear-
Pet(s)?-
Token- {something that character always has around? i.e necklace..etc.}
Piercing(s)?-
Tattoo(s)?

Electives (2)-
Clubs-

TEACHER FORM {add on} (teachers can be older than max age)
Class Teaching:

Years Teaching Subject:

^sorry no magic powers for any characters^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about coding issues... Will fix ASAP

^Edit. Coding fixed! My characters and In Character thread will be up soon. If someone would be so kind-I need help from someone who really knows coding to make 2 tables. One for dorm arrangements and one for club scheduling :) thank you!

^^Edit. In Character thread created! OPEN SIGNUPS - Walt Disney University | IwakuRoleplay.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Balthazar Stlinski

tumblr_n6tpsxvgBp1tu27i3o1_500.jpg

◤It Is A Sign Of◥
Great Inner
Insecurity To
Be Hostile to
◣The Unfamiliar◢

latest

C h a r a c t e r N a m e

Balthazar Stlinski

I n s p i r a t i o n

Chernabog

G e n d e r

Male

S e x u al i t y

Gay

A g e

B i r t h p l a c e
Bald Mountain

C r u s h

PM me

P e r k s

Easy On The Eyes, Animal Activist, Nature Enthusiast, Strong Bass

Q u i r k s

Not So Fond Of Older Men With Facial Hair, Insists On Doing Things On His Own

D. O. B.
October 31

S t r e n g t h s

Singing, Anything Dealing With Upper Body Strength, Working With His Hands

W e a k n e s s e s
Anything Dealing With Lower Body Strength, Making Friends

H i s t o r y
Balthazar Had A Normal, Peaceful, Early Childhood With His Two Parents And Triplet Younger Brothers. They Lived On The Side Of Bald Mountain And Tended To The Local Wildlife. He Was Happy, Life Was Simple And Things Were Good. Well, Things Were Good Until Flu Season One Year Took His Mother And Younger Brothers In Quick Succession, Balthazar Too Had Gotten Sick But Was Able To Power Through The Illness. Just One Of The Drawbacks Of Living Off The Grid, He Supposed, Medical Help Was Just Not As Accessible As It Could Be; And Home Remedies Could Only Do So Much. After Everything Was Said And Done And The Respective Parties Were Buried, Balthazar's Father Took To The Bottle In Grief And It Turned Out He Was A Violent Drunk. Balthazar Was Left With Very Little Use In His Legs, Nearly Paralyzed, After Years Of Living With His Now Alcoholic Father. Eventually Child Services Came Around, Though To This Day Balthazar Still Doesn't Know Who Tipped Them Off, And Took Him Away From His Father. He Knew Right Away He Would Have A Better Life Away From His Father, A Happier Life, But He Couldn't Help But Feel Broken, Like His Potential Was Taken From Him And He Often Dwells On The Dad Making Him Grumpy Most Of The Time. Balthazar Was Left Wheelchair Bound, Though He Could Walk Short Distances With A Walker, He Preferred His Wheelchair Because It Was Faster.

L i k e s

Any Dog Breed With A Bad Reputation , The Quite, Nature

D i s l i k e s

Poachers, Pollution.

F e a r
The Dark, Small Spaces

P e t ?
Beast(The Adult),Echo(w/o facial mark),Eragon(w/ facial mark)

pitbull-special33bluestones-dog-leather-collar-c103-2.jpg

blue-bully-pitbull-puppy2.jpg

blue-pitbull-puppy1.jpg

T o k e n
Bonsai Tree From Where He Grew Up.

advanced-bagend.jpg

P i e r c i n g s
Left Eyebrow, Left Side Of Bottom Lip, Industrial Bar In Right Ear, Latter In Right Ear, Small Gauges In Both Ears & Tongue

T a t t o o s
Both Sleeves, Full (Front And Back) Torso. Nothing On His Legs But Then He's Always Wearing Long Pants.

S c a r s
The Tattoos Cover Most Of Them But If You Look Close You Can Still See The Big Ones. He's Covered In Scars, Everything From Jagged Cuts To Torn And Burned Flesh (All Over) To Surgical Cuts (Right Arm, Both Legs And Down His Spine).

E l e c t i v e s
Theater & Tech

C l u b s
GSA, Villain, World Culture, Acappella, Book, Student Council, Yearbook, Foreign Exchange, Film

Elijah Merriman

e25c400e000c6c5c407b3c4206bf4fd5.jpg

◤From This Day On◥
You'll Be In My Heart
◣Now And Forevermore◢

102772-tarzan-tarzan-wonder-boy.gif

C h a r a c t e r N a m e
Elijah Marriman

I n s p i r a t i o n
Tarzan

G e n d e r
Male

S e x u al i t y
Pansexual

A g e

B i r t h p l a c e
Boat

C r u s h
PM me

P e r k s
Easy On The Eyes, Animal Activist, Nature Enthusiast.
Is Courageous, Intelligent, Loyal, and Steadfast.
Understands The Languages Of The Great Apes, French, Finnish, English, Dutch, German, Swahili, Many Bantu Dialects, Arabic, Ancient Greek, Ancient Latin, Mayan.

Q u i r k s
Can Be Air Headed At Times, Can Communicate With Many Species Of Jungle Animals, Skilled Impressionist, Can Mimic The Sound A Gunshot Perfectly

D. O. B.
April 23

S t r e n g t h s
Anything Dealing With Physical Activity, Making Friends

W e a k n e s s e s
Anything Not Dealing With His Strengths

H i s t o r y
Tarzan Is The Son Of A British Lord And Lady Who Were Marooned On The Atlantic Coast Of Africa By Mutineers. When Tarzan Was Only An Infant, His Mother Died, And His Father Was Killed By Kerchak, Leader Of The Ape Tribe By Whom Tarzan Was Adopted. From Then Onwards, Tarzan Became A Feral Child. Tarzan's Tribe Of Apes Is Known As The Mangani, Great Apes Of A Species Unknown To Science. Kala Was His Ape Mother. As A Young Adult, Tarzan Meets A Young Woman. She, Her Father, And Others Of Their Party Are Marooned On Exactly The Same Coastal Jungle Area Where Tarzan's Biological Parents Were Some Years Earlier. When The Girl Returns Home, Tarzan Leaves The Jungle In Search Of Her Only He Never Does.

L i k e s
The Quite, Nature, Animals

D i s l i k e s
Poachers, Pollution

F e a r
The Dark, Small Spaces, Being Alone

P e t
Baby Gorilla Named Kala

baby-gorilla-pictures-cute-animals-pics.jpg

T o k e n
Neckless With Claw Pendent

E l e c t i v e s
Theater & Family Consumer Science

C l u b s
GSA, Hero, Frat, Cooking, Survival, World Culture, Foreign Exchange

Tony Stark

latest

◤Genius◥
Billionaire
Playboy
◣Philanthropist◢

giphy.gif

N a m e

Anthony Stark

N i c k n a m e
Iron Man, Tony

I n s p i r a t i o n
Iron Man/Tony Stark

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

S e x u a l i t y
Hetero-flexible

C r u s h
PM Me

P e r k s
Fluent In Sarcasm, Tech Geek, Super Human Good Looks

Q u i r k s
Plays Favorites

D. O. B.
June 3

S t r e n g t h s
Can Build Anything From Anything,

W e a k n e s s e s
Easily Distracted, Is Anaemic

H i s t o r y
Anthony "Tony" Stark Was Born To Howard Anthony Stark And Maria Collins Carbonell Stark, Owners Of The Prominent US Firm, Stark Industries. As A Boy, Tony Was Fascinated With Building And Controlling Machines. At The Age Of 15 Tony Entered The Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program At The Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (MIT), And Graduated With Two Master’s Degrees By Age 19. Tony Went To Work For Stark Industries, But Showed More Interest In Living A Reckless Playboy Lifestyle Than Using His Engineering Skills. At The Age Of 21, Tony Inherited Stark Enterprises When His Parents Were Killed In A Car Accident Secretly Orchestrated By Rival Corporation Republic Oil. Still Lacking In Business Acumen, Tony Promoted Secretary Virginia "Pepper" Potts To Be His Executive Assistant And Left The Majority Of His Workload On Her So That He Could Avoid What He Saw As A Burden. And Then Well... Those Who Can't Do, Teach. Right? So He Took A "Side Job" As The Technology Teacher.

L i k e s
Charisma, Sarcasm, Tech Geeks, Pretty People

D i s l i k e s
Entitlement, People That Don't Try

F e a r
Aliens, Death

T o k e n
... Um The Iron Man Suit

C l a s s T e a c h i n g
Technology

Y e a r s T e a c h i n g S u b j e c t

Evangeline Fairchild

redhead-women-portrait-photography-maja-topcagic-latest.jpg

◤You're Not The Same As You◥
Were Before. You Were
Much More...Muchier
◣You've Lost Your Muchness◢

tumblr_inline_noxo2wd7kX1tosp2m_500.gif

N a m e

Evangeline Fairchild

N i c k n a m e
Evan

I n s p i r a t i o n
Mad Hatter

A g e

G e n d e r
Female

S e x u a l i t y
Asexual (However That Does Not Mean She Is Not Romantic)

C r u s h
PM me

P e r k s
Creative, Fashionable

Q u i r k s
Mad As A Hatter, Often Speaks In Riddles, Makes All Of Her Clothes.

D. O. B.
January 23

S t r e n g t h s

Making Hats And Other Clothing Items, Etiquette, Intuitive

W e a k n e s s e s
Logical Thinking

H i s t o r y
Evan's Back Story Is A Little On The Tragic Side, Having Lost Her Parents At A Very Young Age She Married Young For The Financial Support. Shortly After The Birth Of Their First Born Their House Caught Fire Leaving Her As The Only Survivor With Minor Burns. Evan Wasn't Quite The Same After That, Leaving Everyone To Think The Grief Of Loosening Her Husband And Child Left Her A Little Messed Up In The Head.

L i k e s
Tea, Any Variant Of The Color Green, Playing Cards, Hats, Fashion In General

D i s l i k e s
Liars, Lighters/Matches

F e a r
Fire

P e t
March Hare

tumblr_mzanasQMmx1s79iuwo1_500.jpg

T o k e n
Red Ribbon

C l u b s
Theater

C l a s s T e a c h i n g
English And Theater

Y e a r s T e a c h i n g S u b j e c t

Rosabelle Baudin
or
Belle
Appearance-
Laetitia-Casta_zpsfqkh9ovd.jpg

Based Off Of- Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Age- 28 years old
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Heterosexual
Crush- Pm me~

Perks+
Intelligent, reliable, confident, outspoken, compassionate
Quirks-
Tends to have a habit of wanting know more, usually always buys some sort of book, zones out when she thinks a lot
D.O.B- August 23
Strengths- Knowledge, archery, fishing, cooking, baking, gardening, dancing, singing, piano playing
Weaknesses- Swimming

History
History (if altered from the original story)-
Rosabelle was raised in a strict household and the only people who ever seemed to be on her team was her grandmother and father, the two people who understood her taste for adventure and knowledge. It ran in Rosa's blood and she's extremely proud of it. Growing up her mother was disappointed that her first child hadn't inherited her strong, cold and hard to understand ways. Like a business woman is supposed to be. At the age of 5 years old a younger sibling was born and her father pulled Rosabelle aside. Although Rosabelle knew her mother didn't quite like her and when her father kneeled in front of her with tears in her eyes, she felt sorry as he begged her to take on the responsibilities as the eldest daughter of the Baudin family. Pleaded that she take on the role so that her younger sister could have the freedom Belle had not been given. Agreeing to what her father had asked of her, Rosabelle stopped spending time with her father and instead followed her mother around. Brought onto over hundreds of business meetings with her mom, Belle seemed to have lost herself in the business world. Forced herself to get use to the judgmental stares others gave her, the presents people gave her to kiss up to her parents and even kept quiet as the younger women tried to push their way up the latter as a friend to Rosabelle. At the age of 21 years old Rosabelle had become a successful woman but had pulled away from other people. Returning to an empty apartment she'd gotten at the age of 18 years old and just refusing to call her aging parents. The last time she'd had an actual conversation with her father is when Rosabella was 12 and her father snuck her out early in the morning to go fishing like they use to. Unfortunately her mother caught them and argued that he was trying to distract Belle from her work; he stopped interfering. A year later after becoming stable by herself, Rosabelle got a call at 2am in the morning that her father had died of a heart attack. At the funeral both her mother and sister ignored her. Since then, Rosabelle lost all touch with the rest of her little family.

Extra
Likes- Peppermint tea, dancing, piano, books, writing, music
Dislikes- Lemons, turkey, rude people
Fear- Losing herself, dying with regrets, scorpions, spiders
Pet(s)?- Smokey
Token- Necklace
Piercing(s)?- None
Tattoo(s): Tattoo#1, #2

Electives (2)- Business and foreign languages
Clubs- Book Club president (please), hero's club, cooking, student council

Catherine Celian
Also Know As
Cat
image.jpeg

¿ Inspiration ?
Cheshire Cat
image.gif

¿ Age ?

¿ Gender ?

Female

¿ Sexuality?

Lesbian

¿ Crush ?

Got An Idea. Pm me~

¿ Perks(+) ?
(+)Humorous
(+)Intelligent
(+)Friendly

¿ Quirks(-) ?
(-)Nosy
(-)Hard to understand
(-)Troublemaker

¿ D.O.B ?
August 3

¿ Strengths ?

(+) Catherine has a photographic memory which helps her with her intelligence and people skills.
(+) Catherine is pretty flexible because she takes gymnastics
(+) Catherine has great upper strength because she loves climbing trees

¿ Weaknesses ?

(-) Catherine has a huge weakness for good riddles and will kill herself over it until she solves the puzzle or riddle presented to her.
(-) Because she's a huge trouble maker, Catherine has a huge problem staying out of trouble.
(-) Sometimes she speaks in riddles making it hard for people to understated or conversate with her.

¿ History ?
How does it feel growing up seperated from the world because your parents hate you, well it sucks.A lot. Catherine grew up as street trash because as she hit her pre-teen years, trouble followed her like the plague. When she was thirteen she was arrested for shoplifting and when she turned fourteen she was put in house arrest by her parents because she was caught with weed after curfew. When she hit fifteen they were fed up, this time she had been caught sneaking her girlfriend at the time into her room to get high and get busy. They kicked her out a month later and she was left to fend for herself on the mean streets of New York. Catherine of course made ends meet by pick pocketing for money and stealing for food. But she couldn't put up with it anymore, Catherine walked her way to a highway and hitchhiked her way to where she is now.

¿ Likes ?

(+) Puzzles/Riddles
(+) Milk
(+) Sitting in tress

(+) Disappearing

¿ Dislikes ?

(-) Stupidity
(-) Ignorant People
(-) The color yellow
(-) Mice

¿ Fears ?

Catherine has a huge fear of being exiled because she's so different and always gets into trouble. She may act like she doesn't want to be surrounded by to many people. But in actuality she doesn't want to be alone.
Catherine also fears being left alone because she pushed everyone away.

¿ Pet(s) ?
[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]

Catherine has a pet cat named Curiouser who she rescued from off the street.

¿ Token ?

[spoili]image.jpeg [/spoili]
You'll probably never see Catherine without her necklace. It's a huge deal to her.

¿ Piercings ?
•Piercing 1: A nose piercing (seen in the picture)

¿ Tattoo(s) ?

Tattoo 1:[spoili]image.jpeg[/spoili][spoili] [/spoili]
Tattoo 2: [spoili]image.jpeg[/spoili][spoili] [/spoili]

¿ Electives(2) ?
1: Technology
2: Foreign Language

¿ Club ?
•Book Club
•GSA

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status