*walks in, awkward level over 9000* Hi.

D

Daemoon

Original poster
I'm Destiny, most people call me Mori (long story why). I'm pretty sure I'm female even though it's hard to tell because my chest is *ahem* proportionally challenged *ahem*, and I'm 14 years old. I'm experienced at rping and do 1x1 rps with my buddies all the time. I LOVEEEE yuri, vampires, metal music, and gothic/ lolita styles of all kinds.

So hai.

Welcome to Iwaku Destiny/Mori, although I think I may already have a preference for calling you Mori since it's short and sweet! I hope you'll eventually find your stay here a pleasant experience :) And don't worry about such trivial things like that. You have many years ahead of you and you'll never know what could happen. There's a nice niche for your RP tastes here at Iwaku and I'm sure members would be happy to RP with you. Have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't worry about not having grown up at the age of 14. Why, I was knee-high to a grasshopper t your age. Now, I'm...
Alright, bad example.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, drop me a line, and I'll tell you what I can.

Hello lady with three names! Welcome to our community! :D