Walking dead: The Hideaway (Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyoya.png

Name: Kyoya Jackson (( Yes, I love this anime and I copied the guy's first name ///X~X\\\ ))

Sexuality: He'll tell you that he's not sure, and to be honest if a guys shows interest, he'll reciprocate it.

Weapon: He carries two Glock 26's, fully loaded with extra ammunition in his pockets.
002328.JPG

Group: Bad... He's the son of Eli Jackson.

Role: He's one of the Scavengers, looking for anything left behind that would be of use to the group.

Personality: He doesn't share that many of his father's traits, taking more after his mother. Eli was very sad when the Korean beauty was shot in her forehead on one of her scavenging trips. One of the Hideaways' people didn't look before shooting at her, thinking she was a Walker, and they saw her body slump forward. They killed themselves after that, shooting their own head, and when Eli found them and his wife dead, he proceeded to spiral into a horrible depression, in which he ordered the Attack on The Hideaway.
Kyoya himself is a rather bipolar person, who speaks his mind at one point and refuses to explain things in another moment. However, he's never been in a situation where he can't handle himself in a crisis. It seems as if he goes into Battle-Mode when he encounters Walkers when he goes Scavenging, shutting down and only killing, killing, killing. He'll realize if he's outnumbered, though, and flee only if necessary.

Bio: Sort of explained in Personality, his dad's crazy and his mom's dead. He's lived in the Nomadic traveling group since he was born, in which his father is leader, and he has a bit of power when it comes to ordering people around. He often goes alone of Scavenging trips, always bringing back something. He's taken a bit to Hunting, now, since the animals have decided that it's relatively safe to come into the cities, and sometimes brings meat home to eat that night.

kyoya.png

Name: Kyoya Jackson (( Yes, I love this anime and I copied the guy's first name ///X~X\\\ ))

Sexuality: He'll tell you that he's not sure, and to be honest if a guys shows interest, he'll reciprocate it.

Weapon: He carries two Glock 26's, fully loaded with extra ammunition in his pockets.
002328.JPG

Group: Bad... He's the son of Eli Jackson.

Role: He's one of the Scavengers, looking for anything left behind that would be of use to the group.

Personality: He doesn't share that many of his father's traits, taking more after his mother. Eli was very sad when the Korean beauty was shot in her forehead on one of her scavenging trips. One of the Hideaways' people didn't look before shooting at her, thinking she was a Walker, and they saw her body slump forward. They killed themselves after that, shooting their own head, and when Eli found them and his wife dead, he proceeded to spiral into a horrible depression, in which he ordered the Attack on The Hideaway.
Kyoya himself is a rather bipolar person, who speaks his mind at one point and refuses to explain things in another moment. However, he's never been in a situation where he can't handle himself in a crisis. It seems as if he goes into Battle-Mode when he encounters Walkers when he goes Scavenging, shutting down and only killing, killing, killing. He'll realize if he's outnumbered, though, and flee only if necessary.

Bio: Sort of explained in Personality, his dad's crazy and his mom's dead. He's lived in the Nomadic traveling group since he was born, in which his father is leader, and he has a bit of power when it comes to ordering people around. He often goes alone of Scavenging trips, always bringing back something. He's taken a bit to Hunting, now, since the animals have decided that it's relatively safe to come into the cities, and sometimes brings meat home to eat that night.
sweet love the bio/personality, thanks for giving Eli more backstory and having him be the son of Eli. Just to let you know, since he is the son of them you can have that much ammo and guns since they have a community for themselves, but don't go crazy with the ammo lol. Accepted

Do you think we can have enough people to kick it off? I mean, once we get the roleplay started, it'll bump to the top of the roleplay list and have more people see it...

People can join at any point ya knoe.

Lets see..

@JusticeHunt20
(You still have yet to make your character sheets.)

@Jane the Killer
(If she makes a character)

@Enderdeman
(Liam Knight)

@xxGreenKiwixx
(Faith Hill)

@Kitsune
(George Williams)

@TheBountyHunter
(Kyoya Jackson)

Sooo. Including you Justice, we have 5 people to hit this off...

I've invited a few other people and I'm still waiting for their response.

Do you think we can have enough people to kick it off? I mean, once we get the roleplay started, it'll bump to the top of the roleplay list and have more people see it...

Lets see..

@JusticeHunt20

@Jane the Killer

@Enderdeman
(Liam Knight)

@xxGreenKiwixx
(Faith Hill)

@Kitsune
(George Williams)

@TheBountyHunter
(Kyoya Jackson)

wow i have been caught up with confirming other peoples characters that i haven't made my own lol. Well if you didn't know i'm playing Jayson which everything you need to know about him is in the first page. Does anyone wanna play Eli?

Hmm. I guess i could take on a second character if nobody else claims him.

Lets see..

@JusticeHunt20

@Jane the Killer

@Enderdeman
(Liam Knight)

@xxGreenKiwixx
(Faith Hill)

@Kitsune
(George Williams)

@TheBountyHunter
(Kyoya Jackson)

K

I think I'm going to put up a char later today or tomorrow^.

wow i have been caught up with confirming other peoples characters that i haven't made my own lol. Well if you didn't know i'm playing Jayson which everything you need to know about him is in the first page. Does anyone wanna play Eli?
Are we going to start anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.