Hey there! I just wanted to say that I've been looking for a similar idea for a roleplay! I just binge watched the last season of the walking dead, and would love to join this! I'm not sure how many slots are unfilled, but I have an idea of having two siblings (a small child and their older brother.) Just wanted to say that I was interested, haha ^^;

Yes there's still room. Feel free to post your character sheets in the OOC

Reactions: OppositeInverse
Yes there's still room. Feel free to post your character sheets in the OOC
I love being thorough so I just wanted to post that I'm interested and not randomly post a CS on the OOC. I love realism and a sultry theme of gritty drama so I'd be excited for this.

Reactions: Wolverbells
i started watching the show again so i'll give it a go

Name: Isaac flame
Date of Birth (& age): 23/9/1985 32
Place of Birth: Westconsin
Language(s): english
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Surrogate dad earl own an eagle

Physical Description: tall well built but not meat head http://img01.deviantart.net/c51d/i/2014/014/2/3/sniper_stock_xvii_by_phelandavion-d726jix.jpg
Guys-with-Brown-Hair-Style.jpg

Height: 6:4
Weight: 200
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: grey and blue
Detailed Physical Description (if image is not provided):
Typical Clothing/Equipment (include weapons): High tech sniper rifle with night scope goggles mask and other tactical gear like grenades etc in case of close combat

Personality/Attributes

Bio: Isaac's remembers growing up in wisconsin, with his dad his mother has been gone for ages not that he really cares. His dad ear taught him how to cook use a sniper rifle, how to hunt and raise an eagle on their ranch. When he was old enough he joined the army to serve his country and lost a dear friend alex to a land mine.
He came back home after his tour of afghanistan and was some what shaken up, but thanks to the eagle called nike he was able to slow readjust.
He doesn't remember when or how off the top of his head but he ended up with a group of people when she hit the fan and zombies started to spring up.

Personality/Attitude: fairly easy going for the most part good at calming people down hates hotheads people that think the world should bow down to them, hates bible bashers and from time to time has shoot them dead.
Doesn't mind if a women is in charge of the group as long as she knows what she's doing at all times and that way he can put all of his trust in her.
Hates macho men and if push comes to shove will tell them where to jump off when something is important to him or the group.

If your a women and act like you're a man he'll treat you as man, that way he doesn't have to feel bad when he's in a fight with you because he hates hitting women if he can help it.

Skills/Talents: sniping cooking and herbalism
Weaknesses: Because he has mild aspergers and mild dyspraxia he doesn't always see other people's emotions or points and sometimes feels lost he can be a little clumsy so he hates doing things he knows it takes him ages to learn fine motor skills.
Fears: being treated badly because he different
Hobbies/Interests: cooking herbalism gemstones movies and more
Religion/Beliefs: theorist meaning he sees what could be out of all the stuff in the world
Past Occupations: army sniper

Additional Notes: is an awkward romantic carries a herbalism book with him

Sorry for the royal screw up i don't know what came over me but i hope it's better now @-QT-

Last edited:
I love being thorough so I just wanted to post that I'm interested and not randomly post a CS on the OOC. I love realism and a sultry theme of gritty drama so I'd be excited for this.

Yeah, were open for a bit longer. Please post your character in the OOC. Thank you.