Walking Dead Discussion(spoilers obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan hasn't bit it yet. Neither has that obnoxious priest dude....I can't remember his name.
That's a really good point. But let's hope it stays that way, except the priest. I cannot get over how obnoxious he is.

That's a really good point. But let's hope it stays that way, except the priest. I cannot get over how obnoxious he is.
Is it me, or did he conform too damn easily? One seasons he's complaining about Rick's group and how they're dangerous. The next he's walking around with a gun talking about they should do what they have to.

Is it me, or did he conform too damn easily? One seasons he's complaining about Rick's group and how they're dangerous. The next he's walking around with a gun talking about they should do what they have to.
Right? People change but they don't do it that quickly.

well he did have half a season, and in the season 5 finale it hinted to him learning his ways.

I think it might be glenn who bites it, but i noticed when negan said "And you are it." He hovered over rick at 'are' and i think whoever is next to him gets it, which i sasha. But it's just a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.