Walking Dead Discussion(spoilers obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick isn't going to die for a long while. The Walking Dead is his story, it has always been about him and his relationships with his people/enemies.

Maggie is also suppose to be a main character in regards to Hilltop, at least in the comics. They have set her up to be a leader in the show as well.

So those characters are definately safe along with like Michonne who tends to balance everyone out.

So it is literally between Eugenie, Abraham, Sasha, Aaron and Rosita at this point.

Honestly I am really betting on Abraham or even Sasha because NO ONE GETS A HAPPY ENDING IN THIS SHOW!

Also, where the hell is Tara and that guy with the dreds? They just disappeared at this point omo
I was replying to this post,

Who can say no to that smile?
Not speculating who was going to die.

Full disclosure, haven't watched the show since season 1 so I don't know how much the show's gone off to crazy town without the comics.

Reactions: Mid
I AM SO AAAAAANGRY AT THAT CLIFFHANGER FUUUUCK

Also I got my bets on either Glenn or Rick

No way it's Rick. He's the main character. I'm pretty sure it's Glenn. Think they went the comic route, but they're making us wait freaking six months to find out.

Gives me time to catch up on the comics though.....

I'm actually hoping it was Daryl. He's becoming redundant.

I'm actually hoping it was Daryl. He's becoming redundant.
The whole show is starting to become redundant. Whatever happened to finding a cure? Sure, Eugene was full of shit about that, but that shouldn't mean there's not someone out there who's actually working on it. I'm getting kind of sick and tired of the whole 'We've found a place, now we have to defend it from some homicidal asshole' thing. We've got the picture already. The zombie apocalypse is hell, and it's the living that are the biggest threat. Now can we please move past that point to focus on fixing the problem?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fox of Spades
The whole show is starting to become redundant. Whatever happened to finding a cure? Sure, Eugene was full of shit about that, but that shouldn't mean there's not someone out there who's actually working on it. I'm getting kind of sick and tired of the whole 'We've found a place, now we have to defend it from some homicidal asshole' thing. We've got the picture already. The zombie apocalypse is hell, and it's the living that are the biggest threat. Now can we please move past that point to focus on fixing the problem?
Oh my gawd thank you. I'm really sick of the 'fear the living' thing by now. There is so much more they can do with that story yet they decide to stick to that.

So... anyone watching Fear the Walking Dead?
I tried to give it a shot. I just can't get into it. The characters aren't as likable/despicable as they are on The Walking Dead.

For me it's just a little slow? My initial hope for it was that it would have more branching stories, and I'm a little disappointed that doesn't seem to be case.

I hope Glenn bites it. He's pissing me off, with all these moments whetr he shoulda died and hasnt. And him being on his damn high moral horse.

And that last reason makes me want darryl dead too >: (

I hope Glenn bites it. He's pissing me off, with all these moments whetr he shoulda died and hasnt. And him being on his damn high moral horse.

Angry much? :P

Not angry enough.

Everytime im like "thank god there finally goes that awful moral compass!" Bam, new one

Dale. Herschel. Tyrese. Deanne. C'mon. Fak dis.
Well, if it wasn't for people like them, it wouldn't be called the Walking Dead, because it'd be all about the group killing everyone that crossed their paths. :P

Well, if it wasn't for people like them, it wouldn't be called the Walking Dead, because it'd be all about the group killing everyone that crossed their paths. :P

Sure! Because they will have submitted to being no greater than the walkers! Mindlessly killing every person they see o_o

But ya know i think the thing is... Save for this people with moral codes antiquated for their new world that more often gets themselves or others in danger or killed... Everyone else is straddling the tipping point. They have not fallen to the absolute black morality that was the governor or sanctuary or the wolves. And yet, they have become survivalists... And more especially... Carol. Consider, its not about staying golden, but more coming to terms with what you have and must do, and being able to cope with that ._. A battle of not staying with the way before the walkers, but adapting and learning a new moral right for the world >_> <_<

Speaking of Carol. Wtf is going on with her? Is all that hyperventilating shit real, or is it some act to scar people off? Either way, it's starting to get on my nerves.

Speaking of Carol. Wtf is going on with her? Is all that hyperventilating shit real, or is it some act to scar people off? Either way, it's starting to get on my nerves.
Ya I am missing Scarol. >_>"

Have you noticed that every moral compass in the show have died?

Dale, Andrea, Hershell, probably more that I'm not remembering.

Have you noticed that every moral compass in the show have died?

Dale, Andrea, Hershell, probably more that I'm not remembering.
Morgan hasn't bit it yet. Neither has that obnoxious priest dude....I can't remember his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.