Walking Dead - Among the Ruined (Interest Check)

Q

-QT-

Original poster
Looking for interested role-players wanting to try their hand at a drama/horror role-play inspired by the walking dead universe. This role-play does NOT take place in the current world of The Walking Dead, but rather in our own universe. Players will have the opportunity to create their own original characters and explore this world through their eyes. Starting at the brink of the outbreak, character's will experience the fall of civility before they even encounter the dead. There will be a progression in this role-play brought forth through plot points and time-skips, but it will be up to you players to create a story out of mine (the main storyline). As the GM, I will do my best to keep you busy, but if you decide to join, you should have the capability to post without direction. I will not hold your hand through this role-play, but help out in any way I can.

Plot/Location/Information:

- Our story will take place in Cottonwood Falls, Kansas, a small town populated by less than 1,000 people. Despite this being a real place in our real world, I'm taking it upon my self to employ more fictional facts to make this role-play a bit more interesting. Most people in this "fictional" town will know each other in some way - personally or not. There is one main grocery store where everyone shops at. The sheriff department is run by a shortage of officers and the firefighter department is volunteer only. Cottonwood Falls has the oldest running courthouse in Kansas and takes pride in its numerous farms and vast flint fields. I will add more information on this location if this takes off, but think small town, small folk, country side.

- As stated in the first paragraph, this role-play will start at the brink of the outbreak. Our town will most likely be unaffected by the dead at the beginning. At the start the town will primarily suffer from certain events that will lead to food shortages, loss of power (electricity), increased crime rate, etc. Slowly the role-play will progress and the horrors of the dead will rise.

If you have any questions or are interested please post below! Thank you so much :)

Reactions: Hell Hound Woof
I'm interested :^)

Bump. Hoping to get a bit more interest before I can get this started.

I am so down for this! If you'll have me, of course.

Interested in the walking dead, if it's still open.

Okay everyone! The OOC Is up and ready to go, link is below. Please take the time to read through the information and ask questions about anything that may not be clear. Also notice there is a link to a discord chatroom at the top of the OOC thread so please join and introduce yourself! Thank you all for your interest and I can't wait to explore this universe with each of you.

OOC THREAD

@Wolverbells
@PavellumPendulum
@Hell Hound Woof
@Akashi
@Zackymas
@Water Lilies