Walkers: The Fall of Midpoint OOC & sign up

I AM BACK AND THE THREAD IS UNFROZED! Return to saving the multiverse.

Hey Tom, by "three companions who survived the attack", what do you mean? The others...died?

... Should probably change that to 'three companions still conscious'. Kuroi, K, you and I are the only of us on the trip, K isn't posting, and Bennett is unconscious.

I fixed it, and I'm probably going to expand on the Mau Haru/Mau Hari peoples in the lore.

Oh, okay. For a moment there I thought you killed them off.
lol

Oh and I swear I posted a character for the other multiverse. It probably didn't show up because my connection is derp and I forgot all about it. :(

you mean SIMULTANEOUS? didn't show up. Post it again, we'll see if it does.

Also, if you think about it, every RP universe is a universe in Walkers, and Walkers is a multiverse inside a multiverse, thus to some degree Walkers is a subdivision of SIMULTANEOUS. These would also include the Mythos, which are in some form also multiverses, so, in a sense, I created a multiverse that envelopes Iwaku on Iwaku. That's almost like dividing by ze- *is swallowed by a black hole*

*walks in from another universe* See what I mean? XD

Reactions: 2 people
This might sound creepy, but I understood it that way pretty much as we started. When you put SIMULTANEOUS up, I knew it was connected to Walkers.
I forgot my character. Damn. Can I play Rinne there? Another persona of hers anyway.
And should we like, contact K?

Due to Walkers being a technical subdivision of SIMULTANEOUS, you can use an alternate universe Rinne that isn't occupied attempting to save the Walkers multiverse. Any form of her, previous current, future. All is fair game.

And yeah, we probably should.

So, do I have to submit a profile? She's basically the same, a past Rinne-younger and more innocent though. She doesn't really change her personalities before, just appearances.

P.S. Let's get him back!

Yes, you do.

I put something on his page.

Lol I did too. And cool thanks.

got the info on the Mau Haru yet? I'm dying to know :3

Not yet, working on it.

How so?

Also, send my the Cyllia info via PM.

I'm here now! And ready to be a goddess or something >.>

Reactions: Esthalia
Yeah, I'm not much on killin'... ;)

we won't bite....unless we do >:D

Reactions: Thomas McTavish
zomg it's Esthalia asdfgasdfgas wow
Ahem, I mean, should I set up a proper profile for Chavin?