Walker Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damen jumped back in surprise, raising his hands to defend himself, but quickly shifted his posture to break his fall as he lost his balance... He blushed a little and stood awkwardly up realizing it was that ghost girl he had seen before, he still didn't know her name though...

Meanwhile Alice had walked back to her own room. Of course she had heard Keela scream to scare their guest, it only made Alice chuckle. She would never be angry at Keela for scaring anyone, she enjoyed when Keela had so much fun doing it. She began to take the braid out of her hair, while sitting at the vanity in her room. She picked up a brush and gently comb her hair.

Keela saw that Damen could see her still, and finding this irritating, she crossed her arms. "Hmph, I don't know why you can see me, but you better watch out! I, Keela, have not accepted you yet!! Everyone has to pass my exam to become a full member of this house!" With that, she stomped out of the room, passing through the closed door.

Going to Alice's room, Keela walked in dejectedly. Sitting up soundlessly near Alice, Keela sighed. "Alice... I don't like him... he can see me even when I am trying to be invisible... maybe... I should fix his eyes." Turning towards the mirror, she pretended to fix her hair, but there was no reflection in the mirror.

"I can see you." Alice stated, such a simple response as she continued to brush her hair. It seemed that Alice was so used to talking to ghosts. Alice saw Keela like a little sister, so of course, this talk was normal. "I don't mind if you don't like him though, the only thing I think is interesting is the fact that he can see you. Feel free to do what you want, it doesn't matter to me. I just don't want any more living people coming to this house if words get out, okay?" She said, giving a smile that Keela would be able to see through the mirror.

"Don't worry, I will scare them away!" Unable to see herself in the mirror, Keela jumped down from where she was sitting. "He probably won't last too long, I have just started on him."

Keela held a strand of hair in her fingers as she unsheathed her knife. Since the knife was physical, it passed right through her. She suddenly realized that the knife and belt would be seen by anyone when she was in poltergeist mode. Embarrassed, she hid her emotion by making an angry face as if someone insulted her. Passing through the walls, she drifted outside to make her rounds around the mansion.

As Damen listened to what Keela said, he realized he was seeing her even though she wasn't supposed to be seen... Perhaps it's a rare trait a human can posses? Then again, it may just be since he was like a ghost to people that didn't known him well enough, invisible almost? He shook his head realizing he was getting a little carried away with his thoughts, he wondered what sort of "test" Keela has in mind for him... Though he's glad she's at least giving him a chance, something his parents had never done... As Damen paced the room a little, still partially lost in his thoughts he realized he hadn't slept in a while, heading over to the bed he lay down slowly but surely drifting off to sleep...

Alice chuckled at the little ghost as she left. "Yes, this will be very interesting." She said to herself. She stood up from he chair and changed into her night cloths. She flipped off her bedroom light, a few flashes of lighting brightening the room every now and then. She slipped into her bed and pulled the covers over. Alice would be able to sleep well, though she wondered if Damen was going to be able to in a place like this. In the morning she would surely have to inquire. She closed her eyes and began to slowly drift away.

Status
Not open for further replies.