Walker Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damen blushed a little when his hands were grasped by Aria "I-It's nice to meet you too Aria..." He smiled nervously, he wasn't used to something like that... Then as Alice mentioned food, Damen remembered just how hungry he was... He nodded, and followed Alice heading towards the kitchen... "I-I guess some food would be nice..." He stuttered a little, he was hungry, but he felt awkward eating someone else's food...

Alice headed for the kitchen, noticing Keela's stabbed apple. "Keela do you still want to finish stabbing this apple." She said as she went into the cabinets to get the ingredients to make some food. She prepared a spot, cleaning it off and began to make something for dinner. It wouldn't take long, most of it was already made. Since it was just Alice who needed to eat in the house she would have a lot of left overs after eating.

When finished she moved into the dinning hall, which was connected to the kitchen and placed the food down. She did however give a serving plate of food for Damen to set. She placed two plates and two sets of utensils down, though they were not close together. She put space between them.

Damen took the plate of food, taking good care not to drop it... He placed it down on the table carefully, then he sat down quietly at one of the plates.. "Thanks..." He spoke quietly, he began to eat, the food slowly but surely filling him up... He couldn't remember the last time he had a full meal quite like this one... "Sorry about my appetite... I just haven't eaten properly in a while..." His faced turned a little red in embarrassment...

Aria
Aria stood behind Alice,Her Pale Blue eyes watching the two eat.
"Where are you from Damen?" Aria asked,frowning as thunder roared from the outside. rain seemed to never agree with them in this area.
The music suddenly stopped playing,as more thunder rolled in from the outside.

"Who is this?" A cold voice spoke behind Damen's back.

"Don't worry, eat what you want." Alice replied, then began to eat herself. She stayed quiet while eating, only listening to Aria ask Damen questions. Alice looked up briefly when the music stopped playing though looked back down at her food seconds later. "This is Damen, he will be staying here." Alice said to the young man who had just appeared behind Damen.

"I..I'm from NorthBrook apartments..." Dame spoke hesitantly, he seemed a little reluctant to answer, he wondered how far they'd inquire... Then he realized two things 1) the piano had stopped playing and 2) there was a chilling presence behind him. He turned around, realizing it was another ghost...

Last edited:
Sorren
Sorren stopped playing,his golden eyes scanning the dark sky outside. I Hate Thunder. Sorren thought,standing up. he then walked out of the music room and into the kitchen.
There,he saw Alice,Aria,Keela and some human he dint know yet.

Unoticed,Sorren walked behind the human and asked: "Who is this?"
Much to his amusement,The Human cringed a little. so he could hear him?
that was unusual. normally,Humans would run away from the Manor like headless chickens by now.
the boy turned around as if realizing he was there.
For a human,he was interesting.

Aria
Aria giggled. "Damen!Meet My Brother,Sorren. he's the one behind you right now!"

Alice finished eating and stood up. She began to clear her area up, putting the dishes away. She took a look at Sorren, the one that would say "interesting isn't it" concerning the fact that Damen could faintly make out the ghosts. She disappeared into the kitchen with her plates then came back empty handed. Alice liked to watch the guys reaction to the ghosts around him, it was entertaining for her.

Damen greeted Sorren nervously "H-hello Sorren... You scared me a little..." He gave him a little smile, eventually calming down again... He blushed as Aria giggled at him being startled like that..

"No thanks, it is good now." Keela replied to Alice as she followed everyone into the kitchen. Aria's brother had also joined them and the place got more silent. Finding it to be too crowded, she went over to the kitchen counter and laid on her side, head propped up with an elbow. She wondered what North Brook Apartments were like, since it had been so long since Keela had left the manor grounds, the world outside had most likely transformed.

After some time Alice left into the kitchen again cleaning up the apple that Keela had stabbed. She put the rest of the food away after Damen was done eating. "I can show you were you will be sleeping when you are ready, there is also a bathroom connected to it if you want to use that." Alice stated to Damen as she came back to the same crowd. It seemed that Damen was slightly confused about all the ghost, it was to be expected. What Alice thought was interesting was that fact that he was interacting with them, most living people who was not Alice couldn't interact like that.

Damen nodded, he was a little nervous at the ghosts surrounding him, but at the same time, it was his first truly social situation in weeks... Surprisingly enough, he was enjoying it despite being nervous....

Keela returned to poltergeist mode from where she was lying on the counter. Jumping down, she scrambled upstairs silently and waited in the hallway. She was camping out to see where the newcomer Damen would stay. It was important because soon she will start her reign of terror on this intruder. Keela couldn't help grinning darkly as plenty of evil thoughts passed through her mind.

Alice could hear the rain pouring down onto the old mansion. She enjoyed that sound. "I hope you're not afraid of the dark." She mentioned to Damen. "This old house can loss it's light pretty easily." Just then a crash sounded outside. Lighting had struck, rumbling throughout the house. As if Alice predicted something would happen the lights on in the house began to flicker on and off for a little but still remand on for now.

Damen nodded, jumping a little at the lightning "I carry a flashlight with me, so we should be fine..." He spoke in a hushed tone, he looked around nervously, curiosity getting the better of him. He wondered if the other ghosts will react to the power outages...

"Oh, I don't mind the lights being out. You can keep the flashlight for yourself." Alice said. "Now, it's getting late. Perhaps you would like to see the room you will be staying in." She asked him, staring at him with a blank face. She could here some more rumbles of thunder outside. You could see the rain pouring down out the window. There was some wind, blowing the trees around as well.

Damen nodded, he looked outside as it was raining "Lead the way." He spoke quietly, still looking around a little for the other ghosts... It was a bit too quiet for his liking...

"Alright." Alice said. She began to walk out of the room and towards the staircase near the front door. She led him up the stairs, that would creek on every step. She was holding the rail with her hand only lightly. She got up to the hallway. She took him through a hallway and past her own room. "Do not go into that room, it is mine." She said, pointing at the closed door. "You may knock if you need something but don't go in to it." She continued on down three doors. "This will be wear you stay. Feel free to use what's in there or be in there when you like. There is also a bathroom there you can use." She said to him.

Damen nodded again "Thanks again for letting me stay.." He spoke softly, then he opened the door to see how his new room looked, there was a presence in there, it sent chills down his spine... Perhaps it was just the presence of other ghosts in the mansion? In either case it was a little unnerving, but he'd put up with it...

Still in her invisible poltergeist mode, Keela sneaked behind Damen as he entered his room. His constant fear and stuttering started to amuse Keela. Damen was looking around away from the door, so Keela went in and slammed the door shut with them both inside.

Of course, simply doing that wasn't enough for her. Clenching both fists at her side tightly, she screamed loudly to try to really scare him.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Status
Not open for further replies.