2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
IC:https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/walker-manor.43450/

horror-castle-halloween-picture,1366x768,61281.jpg

The legend began with Daniel Walker. He came to Hall Valley suspiciously one day and bought land. He began to build a mansion. Once the mansion was finished he mysteriously disappeared. Some say he left, others say he hid himself in the mansion. Years later the mansion began to be the head of rumors; people began claiming that the place was haunted. No one ever wanted to go near this manor; however with every haunted house teenagers do tend to play tricks on each other with it. They always dare each other to go into the house yet no one has had the guts to. Everyone calls the mansion after the creator, Walker Manor.

Now, after years it's the twenty-first century and some group of teenagers have finally decided to venture to the manor and spend the night there for a couple days. They want to know if the mansion is really haunted. What they don't know, the mansion is a home to ghosts as well as an ancestor of Daniel Walker. It seems that they are going to find out once they enter the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Info:

~ This is about the stay the teenagers have while at the mansion.
~You can be one of the ghosts in the house or one of the teenagers.
~You can play as many characters as you want.
~There's no killing of people but you can be whatever kind of ghost you want to be.
~Any kind of relationships are fine as well, even if it's between ghost or living person. I love romance.
~All the ghosts live with the ancestor (who I am playing), they get along with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Sheet:

Name:
Dead or Alive: (Are you playing a ghost or one of the brave souls to come to the mansion)
Personality:
History/bio:
Extra information:
Looks: (Picture or description is fine)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Character:

Name: Alice Walker
Dead or Alive: Alive
Personality: Alice is slightly insane. She is dark, likes scary things and enjoys all the dead people around her. She likes to carry a knife under her dress that she will pull out many times. She cares for all the ghosts who live with her, considering them her family.
History/Bio: Alice grew up in the Walker mansion. When born she lived there with her parents, the Walker relation being on her dad's side. Once Alice became older she began to realize her mother did not like living with the ghosts. This caused her father to say they were moving. Alice however didn't want to leave, she liked being with the ghosts. In the end her family abandoned her there to live on her own. She doesn't trust living people because of this reason, she feels only safe with the dead.
Extra information: She can interact with the ghosts just like they were living, probably due to her living with them all her life.
Looks:
konachan-com-119501-dress-game_cg-gothic-knife-long_hair-midori_no_umi-red_eyes-sara_midori_no_umi-weapon-white_hair-yukie.jpg

Last edited:
I usually only post at night when I am free and I like role plays that post between a full paragraph or more. Is this okay or too little? Just wanted to make sure and if its okay then I will edit this post with my CS :)

Edit:

Name: Keela Reinfield
Dead or Alive: Dead

Personality:

Restless, mischievous, and borderline evil, Keela easily hates something or someone if she finds a fault in them. Her mood swings fast and hard to where her unpredictability becomes dangerous. Strangely though, she is consistently calmer and more obedient around the owner of the manor, Alice Walker.

History:

Her father and mother were horrible people that felt no love for her. She was an accident to be honest, and since they lived in the outskirts of town, it was simple to suffocate her with a pillow and secretly bury her under a tree. She was age 7 at the time. As time passed, the tree she was buried under withered away and when her mother, years later feeling guilty, secretly came to rebury Keela properly. She was horrified to see that Keela's corpse was perfectly healthy and there were no signs of decay. Running away, her mother became insane and died of illness.

Years after this, a poltergeist was said to haunt the town. One day, Keela as a poltergeist, took a knife and killed her father finally. However, she was still unable to rest in peace and ended up wandering. After meeting Alice Walker at Walker Manor, she found her home and spends her days playing pranks on neighbors, visitors, and also guards it from intruders.
Extra information: She is able to take the form of her nine year old self or become a poltergeist, which helps in her mischief making.

Looks:

OshinoShinobu01a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine. I'm not one for paragraph max. or min. I like people being free to write what they want.

Reactions: 2 people
Great, she's accepted. :)

Imma go type up a character soon enough o-o

Name: Damen Baako

Dead or Alive: Alive

Personality:
Depressed from his life, can be cheery at times, very timid, shy, often seeking places to be alone when he's overcome with his life events. On the inside, he's an empathetic and compassionate person, gladly willing to help and understand others.

History/bio: His family didn't really think much of him, he was more like a "used toy" fun at first but gradually forgotten at the sight of better things... He lived with his mother and father, both of them have been treating him progressively worse since the age of 5, he goes to a public high-school... Or at least he did, he was doing well, too well for his parents, they pulled him out.... It was his last straw, he ran away soon after, finding the seemingly deserted manor, curiosity taking over, he stepped inside... It was better than standing in the pouring rain... He heard rumors of ghosts roaming the place...

Extra information: He's very perceptive to his surroundings and others emotions, learned from his time spent alone and with people (when he was in high-school), an analytical thinker if given the time he can find a solution to most problems..

Looks:
nltvsOh.jpg

You're accepted. :D

:3 How long till the rp starts? o-o I can't wait! XD

I'm unsure right now, I would like to get some more people first.

Yeah o-o making a banner would help though :3

Can I reserve a spot as a ghost? And maybe a human too, if I'm up to two chars

Yup, you can have as many characters as you want.

Name:
Margaret Brunet (;Brew-nut)
Dead or Alive:
Alive

Personality:

Margaret is a kindled spirit that is often perceived as someone too hyped on the little things; or the unusual things. She tends to look at things through her camera lens than her actual eyes, always trying her best to look at the 'beauty' of things. She is rarely seen mopeing or dwelling on things, but if she were to feel conscious or anxious she keeps it to herself. Being a positive thinker is still something she works on by a day-by-day basis. She tends to run away from burdens, which might cause her more stress in the future. Her positive thinking and kindled motivation towards things can easily be dwindled if she feels she's with people that give off the very opposite mentality. Her mood can sometimes be dependent on others around her, depending whats on her mind.

History/bio:

Margaret had lived in a very small house, with three other siblings and her mother; most people found it hardly believable they found space. But to Margaret it was comfortable and something she'd grown use to. Margaret never really knew her father, leaving her and her mother long before she could develop a memory. Margaret doesn't ever really dwell on it, she has been thankful every moment for having at least one parent that stayed by her side. Her siblings don't seem to mind, they all had different dads-- each one of them a child of their mother's exes. Margaret had developed a bit of an unfair perspective on older men through seeing her mother being used and sometimes abused by the men she'd try to date. Margaret was just thankful that her mother had stopped and was more focused on her career to support the four hungry mouths at home.

Margaret had eventually gotten a job to help with the crisis at home. She had worked in a photo-lab part time, it was the beginning of her fixation for photography. After a year of working in the photo-lab, Margaret had decided to try and apply at a studio downtown. After months of dropping off resumes, and a couple of interviews she had finally gotten the job. She worked at the studio, at first doing tedious things like: setting up light fixtures, running errands, and cleaning the studio when a session was done. But after being committed, she eventually worked her way up through high-school. She was considered a professional photographer from her advisers and the people of the town.
A couple years past and her passion grows past the camera lends and onto paper. Margaret had decided to take up courses in journalism, it has always been a career option on her mind, and now that she had photography under her belt, it was now more than ever she felt confident in going to school.

In present times, Margaret is told of a mysterious house and is encouraged to do a school paper about it. Margaret had always admired the mansion from afar... even if it's vibe was off, it was surely a mysterious beauty. The young girl was more than ready to face the mansion on her own, with a Nikon at her side and other devices in her pocket, she felt a bounce in each step; oblivious to what might happen beyond those mansion doors.

Looks:
75461002v3.png

You're accepted!

I'll Have Two Characters :D

Character Sheet:

Name: Aria
Personality:Hyper,Bubbly,Happy-Go-Lucky,Loyal.

History/bio:
Aria was one of the servants on The Walker Mansion. ever since she was a child,she had served Daniel Walker as a maid.When Daniel Suddenly went on missing,Aria tried to look for her master but failed. Aria died when she was Sixteen,after she accidentally slipped while stargazing on the rooftop.Her Spirit never left the mansion,as her final regret was that she never said "Thank You" To Daniel after he rescued her and her older brother from the streets.

Extra information:
The Musician of the house,Sorren is actually Aria's Older Brother. **TYPE OF SPIRIT:FRIENDLY ONE

http://orichie.deviantart.com/art/H...gallery:BestOfAnimeGirls/25533762&qo=1---ARIA (somehow i cant attach the picture XD)

Name:
Sorren
Personality: Calm,Aloof,And Mysterious

History/bio:
Sorren Is Aria's Older Brother. Both of them became orphans on an early age after a devastating fire that killed their parents. Daniel saved both of them and took them in at his mansion. Sorren was then taught the art of music by the former musician of the mansion. When he was 16,He was The Musician of the house.Sorren Plays a variety of instruments,raging from the trumpet to the cello. After Daniel Disappered and Aria died,Sorren was left all alone and broken. he died on the age of 18,after he got hit by a car one rainy night.

Extra information:
Sorren was actually Daniel's Friend. ***TYPE OF SPIRIT:FRIENDLY ONE

http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/B...hitman_rebornmaleshort_hair.jpg.html---SORREN.

^^ Hope I Passed! Looking forward to Roleplaying with you guys!

You're accepted. The only thing is your picture for Sorren isn't working.

Make sure to click on "view image" when selecting a picture, and then copying the url from there, that may work better with the attatchement thing o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.