Walk with Me (All Pairings Types Search)

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
You can call me Steppie. I've role-played for over a decade and had many hiatuses along the way, but my last one finished a while ago and I'm ready to play with some plots and pairings floating in my mind. Some pairings are romantic, some are not and even a handful are at our discretion. Still I will need something from you before we start, a courtesy I will happily give back to you if you also demand it of me:

I'm requiring a writing sample.

Now, I know, that seems picky but I'm looking for something I enjoy reading and responding to, and to do so I need to find a writing style I'll enjoy first. For that, I'll be looking into your writing to see if I enjoy it; don'T take a refusal to mean you're 'not good enough' - you could be Shakespeare in disguise and I may still not like your writing for one reason or another. I'll not take it personal if it's you that would prefer not to write with me. You see, the whole meaning of this is that we don't have to work hard for a plot and characters only for it to blow up in our face at the first IC post. I hope I didn't send too much of you running in terror with this - I'm friendly I swear!

If after all that we still click, I only require two last thing from you, that will also be reciprocated:

Be patient, I may take a few days or even a few weeks to respond due to health or busy life. Secondly, be willing to chat things out and share ideas and cravings about our plots with me as I for one just passed yesterday inundating my newest awesome rp partner with Vocalic songs that reminded me of our character - be warned!

Now, after all that: the Fun stuff!

I'm currently interested in the following:
  • Something involving a bromance between a princess in a tower irritated by her inept suitors and her mighty guardian that just want this all to end and be released from their duty already.
  • My Rival is You! An overachiever is so frustrated from the lack of challenge in his life that he decides to create his own rival - that it be by partial cloning, frankenstein-eque means or even by a devil contract, all is possible at this point.
  • Best is not Enough: Two best friends learn things they still not knew about the other through meeting again in an anonymous setting (can be VRMMORPG, Chatrooms or even really dark rooms.)
  • Really cute and sweet and silly romances (preferably of the anime kind - so a bit to a LOT unrealistic)
  • Blood is thicker than tears: A police officer must arrest their own sibling. Can also be a biopunk with or without clones.
Anything of interest to you? Say so here or contact me by PM! Thank you for making it this far!

Last edited:
May 22th 2018: Removed cook idea and added Blood is Thicker than Tears plothook.