Walk the Razor's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Bubbles

Original poster
Hi! I'm Mr. Bubbles, and I'm looking to find a role play partner. So, I figured that I could find one through this story. So basically put, this story would take place in the year 2020, in which a group called The Way, has risen up at the beginning of the year. The Way quickly overthrew the American Government, and proceeded to take over the world. The Way began in the genocide of all previous governmental figures, and instituted a totalitarian governmental structure. Imagine if you will, the aesthetic world of Mirror's Edge, combined with the idea of the Half Life 2 Combine as the ruling force. I will be trying through this process, to take a closer look, at what more common everyday life among citizens would be in this kind of state. So, if you care to join me on this journey, I would love to bring you with me!

Also bear in mind, that this is my first attempt ever at forum based roleplay, so I must warn you, this will be far from perfect. However, if you come alongside me, I will be extremely grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.