2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, HONESTLY anything. My primary source of inspiration is DnD
252114B9-27A3-40C2-A492-3A10B37CB043.gif

Wake Up, Samurai
Hey there~! The name's Fox and I'm finally back and ready to RP again! I've been writing for several years now and my itch has returned yet again. I'm usually a paragraph style and can typically write a miniature novel depending on how into the idea I am! I'm open to all ship types so long as it isn't something morally wrong, haha.
Im looking for someone who can match my style and dedication as well as be willing to communicate ideas.
I've currently got an itch for anything cyberpunk related! I'm talking the cybernetics, the high-tech, the action the diverse characters and settings- I'm open to it all.
I mainly play men and enby's but I'm also willing to play women if need be!
I'm 21 so I prefer my partners to be 21+ at the very least as I like darker themes. I have no problem with major character death or angst as I actually love the idea of throwing curveballs like that into a story.
I'm open to other ideas besides Cyberpunk but at the moment that's what I'm craving the most.
PRO-TECH;; Welcome to the new era brought to you by advancing cyber-tech systems and the gross upward climb of capitalist companies. The city of our setting? Neo-Gen. Neo-Gen prides itself on being a city of layers, a floating utopia of cyber tech ingenuity. You have the top tier of the city- a cleanly urban landscape of tall skyscrapers and big shot businesses with the latest tech and vehicles to match. A place where the top dogs sit on their thrones and discuss ways to up the sales of items distributed below.
You have the middle tier, the working class. Those who toil away in factories and meaningless desk jobs. The file pushers and those behind the scenes of company hotshots. It's comfortable.
Then there's the bottom class. Those who were fortunate enough to be on the city but unfortunate enough to gain wealth. The root of crime starts here, gangs, hackers, black markets, dark web exchanges. Anything illegal you can name, they probably have it. Sure there's crime, the tech is all black market knockoffs and the air is pretty dingy but some people call it home. It's all they've known.
somewhere off in the low tier of the city, an independent hacker has just broke through the security protocols of a big shot company- searching through several thousand files for blueprints and schematics to a new invention that has yet to pass approval. The invention they speak of? A neuro-control monitor. Something they are installing into new APEX soldier units that will allow them to fully control their intentions and motives..all disguised under a new mental health monitor patent.
The files are downloaded onto a CPU thumb drive, specifically the one installed in the hackers head. As soon as the download completes, a call screen pops up and a voice trails over the phone- 'Did you complete the assignment? Good. Meet me on ground zero.'

I can provide more details if requested ! Things like APEX soldiers and Ground Zero and why the city is floating are all things I'm still working on! :)
TOKYO SKYLINES

The world has become a wasteland of destruction.
In the year 3052, they landed. The spires. Massive weapons of war forged by a race of superior beings. They belonged to a world we raged war with not long before and won. We remember them through textbooks and stories from ancestors.
We were told they were wiped out.
We were lied to.
There were ten spires, each landing at key points on the globe. Tokyo, Los Angeles, Kenya..places in Germany and China and the UK. Two at the opposite poles.
Inside were troops of this alien race, a mass ready for war and bloodshed to claim back their title as the superior race. They came with the intent to win.
That's when BREACH was re formed. An extraterrestrial task force that existed back when the wars first started. They were like supernatural beings to us, having been forged by government experimentation and military training. They weren't human. But they were our only shot.
However a shot in the dark will always miss.

We were slaughtered and pushed off our planet. A good sum of us escaping on giant passenger ships that jettisoned into space. BREACH captained a piloting ship- pulling the passenger ships behind it to some small planet that was habitable. But they didn't plan to stay there for long...we were going to get our world back. Or die trying.
Shoot me a DM if you're interested !

Last edited:
  • OMG
Reactions: junebug