Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartwright here, I'll try to dig out some CSs sometime later on.. UNLESS SOMEONE HERE CAN PULL IT OUT FOR ME

Making a custom supernatural right now wait till you see her^^.

I am off to bed. I will post for Lillian tomorrow.

You're good to join as long as they're supernatural since I've capped it for human.

Making a custom supernatural right now wait till you see her^^.
wonderful!
I'd love to join this if thats okay!
Look forward to seeing your possible supernatural!
I am off to bed. I will post for Lillian tomorrow.
Sleep tight :3

Fyi Guys we have a very active skype group. Look at the post below the introduction for details and please, keep the writing at the limit it was set at in the rules.

Last edited:

Katherine-Pierce-katherine-pierce-35748285-500-281.gif

89370_1393866843.gif

tumblr_static_1.gif

"Darling, we both know I'll rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."

Vampire/Lycan:
Vampire

Name:

Alexandria "Alex" Salvatore

Species:
Vampire

Personality:
Alex is most known for her mood swings. One minute she'll be normal and the next she'll have her fangs into your neck. She is sadistic and doesn't feel remorse or even the slightest bit of guilt when she hurts another person, whether it be supernatural or human. Though, she doesn't hurt a supernatural unless ordered to or if they pissed her off. Alex is a smart ass and never knows when to keep her mouth shut. She's over confident in the things she does. She is extremely stubborn.

Though, if needed be, she can be nice and sometimes even caring. If you dare to even try to befriend her, you will find that she will do almost anything for the people she loves.

Weapons:
Alex carries a dagger in her boot and a pistol and extra ammo in her handbag. She also uses her fangs and her power as her weapons as well.

Power:
Persuasion - the ability to influence others with your voice.

Guest/Worker:
Worker

How you intend to use your humans:
Food, pleasure, etc. The list could go on. Though she mostly prefers to use them as play things.

Relationships:

None as of now.

Bio:
Alex's life before she was turned wasn't all bad. She had loving mother and a loving sister who both cared for her deeply. That is, on her nineteenth birthday she saw them both murdered. She was scared at first, she feared of what her life would become since her only family was dead, but that did not last long. Slowly, her heart turned cold. She vowed to kill the man who killed her family.

She had remembered of a legend when she was younger, a legend of where a blood-sucking monster would lurk around the village at night. And if you got too close to the monster, he would attack you and turn you into a monster as well. She took the risk and had went to see if the legend was true. It was.

After turning her, the vampire left her to fend for herself. She wandered the village for hours before finally snapping due to her hunger. It had grown so strong that it was unbearable. She killed the entire village, ending her killing spree with the man who who murdered her family.

Many, many years later she somehow stumbled upon a hotel. A hotel for the supernatural. She began working for the Manager and has been there since.

Other:

Prefers to call humans, 'Rodents'

Her favorite rooms are the entertainment room and the hunting grounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Supernatural:
Name: Travis Malant
Species: Void Panther
Appearance:
cc7a7eb607f01b2d84f93ff188d19d9f.jpg

Personality: Travis is rather nonchalant about almost everything unless he's been ordered directly.
Weapons: Just a handgun
Powers: He has an inborn ability to transform into a large, 7 foot tall, 9 foot long creature dubbed as a Void Panther. His senses and physiology in human form are greatly enhanced due to his physiology, slightly better than werewolves senses.
Race Attributes: -Saberhands don't speak, unless in human form. They his, growl, and snarl as vocalization. However submerged they exhibit the speech pattern of orca.
-Void Panthers are surprisingly fast, durable and strong able to sprint 80 mph and smash a car by bumping into it without showing physical signs of injury.
-They are good swimmers, their skin is smooth with no hair and craves for water.
-They mostly prey on predatory species
-Their 18 dorsal fins are made of supple cartilage with a very fine cutting edge. They use it to cut their prey by rolling on the carcasses
-Like komodo dragons, Void Panthers have a toxic bite due to their eating habits.
Weaknesses: Fire
Guest/Worker: Worker
How you intend to use your humans: food
Relationships: Nixon is his boss.
Bio: Travis found the hotel by accident, in fact they thought he was human, they took him in and found out the hard way. He transformed the moment he got in and tore his captors apart, devouring then like any ravenous predator would. This act of aggression gained Nixon's interest, landing him a spot next to his side, serving as his personal guard.
Other: "I'll rip your legs off!"

Last edited by a moderator:
D29Ih73.gif

Name:

Aurora Minerva Del la Rosa

When full of Human life forces, she looks like a 25 year old normal woman; (The age she was changed into an Energy Fairy). When not full of energy she looks like her now true form; an Energy Fairy.

Female of course.

Species:

Energy Fairy

Appearance:

Full of Life Forces

bbA7JHs.jpg

When Running Low on Life Forces

wdsL13X.jpg

Personality:

Aurora likes to be social, before she was turned she had a lot of friends. Since she needs human life forces to stay in her human form, Aurora needs to pick out the people that have the most life in them. Aurora is a charming woman most people stop in their tracks when they see her. Aurora can be a bit of a smart ass when it comes to people acting stupid around her; she loves to be sarcastic. When she's low on energy Aurora can be a whining mean person, like an Evil Queen of sorts. If she doesn't get a life force at least once a week Aurora will start to morph back into her real form. Nobody wants to see that, she gets out of control going around destroying things until she gets the energy she needs.

Weapons:

Aurora's specialty is poison, just like an Evil Queen she likes to poison and torture her victims before she takes their lives. Aurora has perfected paralyzing liquid, why run after a victim when you can just see them cry helplessly not being able to move or talk. Aurora's deadly nails can cut through the strongest metals and rocks of the world.

Powers:

Being an Energy Fairy Aurora literally sucks the life out of her victims. She uses her human body to seduce men into falling for her. When they fall for her she kisses them taking their life force, The Kiss of Death she likes to call it. Sometimes she will dip her lipstick in paralyzing liquids, so when the victim kisses her she can watch them fall out crying out trying to move. Then she'll pounce on them and shove her deadly nails in the victim and drain their body until there is no more blood or life in them. She likes to do that more then kiss her victims it's "funner" for her.

Weaknesses:

Energy fairies need life forces to stay in the real world, if they go a week or more with out at least one life force they will be transported back to their cocoons for another century.

When Aurora is low on energy she can be easily killed by regular weapons and supernatural weapons.

Guest/Worker:

Supernatural Guest and she Entertains "special" people on occasions.

Aurora only needs to humans to fuel her energy, she's like a car and the humans are her gas. She'll torture them in unimaginable ways first and then she'll take their lives.

Relationships:

She's new to this whole organized killing for fun thing, so she most likely doesn't know anyone yet. She is open to meeting other supernaturals if anyone wants to get to know her.

Bio:

The only thing Aurora remembers of her old life was the day she was changed. She was with some of her friends in her old village. They were all near a ice lake. Aurora being the daredevil like she always was, thought it would be fun to skate on the shallow ice. Only Aurora wanted to do it, she got on the ice and not a few seconds later she went under. Her friends couldn't get to her she was to far in. The next thing she remembers a dark blue thing came down in the water and saved her. The thing told her that she had died, Aurora couldn't believe it. The energy fairy who later told Aurora her name was Amelia; told her the only way she would be able to come back to life was to turned into one of Amelia's kind. Aurora hesitated at first but she really didn't want to die. Amelia told her that the only way she would be able to stay in this realm was to steal life forces of humans. Aurora couldn't believe that this is what she had to do. Amelia told her either she did this or she wouldn't be able to come back for a whole century. Aurora knew what she had to do, so she left her village (she couldn't kill her friends and family) and now she's here to get what she needs.

Other:

Aurora's favorite room his the Entertainment room, where better to find life then where people are having fun right?

Last edited:
Name: Kain Holkom

Appearance:
Human Appearance- Height: 5'10"
Noticable features: Tatoo on neck, Stubble beard, gray short cut hair, Wears a trench coat over black cargo pants and gray long sleeved shirt.
Crimson red eyes when a Lycan, is often seen in his Lycan form.
Lycan Form

Personality: Laid back, arrogant and over confident of most situations. Sees no limits in anything. On the other hand! He will often try to go after girls and women while usually having a bottle of alcohol at hand.

Weapons:
As a human he has his revolver from back in the old days. As a Lycan he will use his claws to fight and kill.

Power: Keen senses and quick reaction time, his speed is his strength.

How you intend to use your humans: In a variety of ways.. Getting his drinks primarily. Probably isn't a good idea to be his servant when he's drunk though.

Relationship: He loves two things: women and alcohol.

Bio: Kain was a private detective in his time as a human last he remembered. He was searching for his missing brother which brought him to a forest where he was attacked by a Lycan. The man got away and fled back to civilization with a bite that would change the course of his life. Before he knew it he had to remove himself from society and hide like from plain sight like the typical supernatural would.
Years later, the Lycan looks back at the forest where it all began as a event. (Details of that story are TBR!) He will send contestants inside to find the truth of his turning and his past if they wish not to be his servant.

ALRIGHT! Going to read all the ic posts then going to put up Aurora's intro post^^.

I'm gonna have to drop the group, there's getting more people in the thread than I'm used to and willing to handle. I'm really sorry about having to leave

I'm gonna have to drop the group, there's getting more people in the thread than I'm used to and willing to handle. I'm really sorry about having to leave
It's only been a day but bye :D

Katherine-Pierce-katherine-pierce-35748285-500-281.gif

89370_1393866843.gif

tumblr_static_1.gif

"Darling, we both know I'll rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."

Vampire/Lycan:
Vampire

Name:

Alexandria "Alex" Salvatore

Species:
Vampire

Personality:
Alex is most known for her mood swings. One minute she'll be normal and the next she'll have her fangs into your neck. She is sadistic and doesn't feel remorse or even the slightest bit of guilt when she hurts another person, whether it be supernatural or human. Though, she doesn't hurt a supernatural unless ordered to or if they pissed her off. Alex is a smart ass and never knows when to keep her mouth shut. She's over confident in the things she does. She is extremely stubborn.

Though, if needed be, she can be nice and sometimes even caring. If you dare to even try to befriend her, you will find that she will do almost anything for the people she loves.

Weapons:
Alex carries a dagger in her boot and a pistol and extra ammo in her handbag. She also uses her fangs and her power as her weapons as well.

Power:
Persuasion - the ability to influence others with your voice.

Guest/Worker:
Worker

Food, pleasure, etc. The list could go on. Though she mostly prefers to use them as play things.

Relationships:

None as of now.

Bio:
Alex's life before she was turned wasn't all bad. She had loving mother and a loving sister who both cared for her deeply. That is, on her nineteenth birthday she saw them both murdered. She was scared at first, she feared of what her life would become since her only family was dead, but that did not last long. Slowly, her heart turned cold. She vowed to kill the man who killed her family.

She had remembered of a legend when she was younger, a legend of where a blood-sucking monster would lurk around the village at night. And if you got too close to the monster, he would attack you and turn you into a monster as well. She took the risk and had went to see if the legend was true. It was.

After turning her, the vampire left her to fend for herself. She wandered the village for hours before finally snapping due to her hunger. It had grown so strong that it was unbearable. She killed the entire village, ending her killing spree with the man who who murdered her family.

Many, many years later she somehow stumbled upon a hotel. A hotel for the supernatural. She began working for the Manager and has been there since.

Other:

Prefers to call humans, 'Rodents'

Her favorite rooms are the entertainment room and the hunting grounds.

Finished!

Well I'm going to bed see you guys tomorrow^^. Tomorrow Aurora will be hungry for a victim xD.

i'll make a post after I finish work this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.