Random for now.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Looking to play a brother that finds himself in his sisters body or just a man whom finds himself in the body of a sexy female (Maybe Asian but can be your own choice.~) . How she finds herself waking up is entirely up to you. She could be showering, sleeping, sucking a cock, getting dressed or undressed, about to take a rough pounding from her boyfriend or raped by a stranger. Dominant partners as well as horny sisters looking to try take out some frustration on their new "sister". I'm very open to this one and want to hear what you all have in mind as well.

I only want to play the one that has been turned into the female. But I am open to playing with as many partners as you are willing as well as open to group scenes on this. Some possible ideas being my brother (possible twin), and older brother that may or may not have been secretly using his sister as a cum rag without the rest of the family knowing. Maybe a father or her boyfriend as well? Heck, could even be a total stranger. Anywho I'd love to hear what you all have in mind for this ♥

This seems promising. Please PM me to talk more on this role play.